• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Episodes Previews

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Wow...it's giving three eps...to look forward too :D...cool

giving the three titles eps (Bonsly & Ninja one, May Travel, Battle Pike)...YEA YEA...

i hope some does translate it...

as we'd get an actual clue on May's ep..and the Battle Pike one...like who Lucy has :D

Alfonso

Derpgull
Actually, you did not 'find' these. You got them from Bulbagarden, when, I believe GoldChaos posted them up. (Known as Golden Darkness here, I recall.)

The ninja episode has nothing to do with Janine, and instead some random little bit... :p

The May episode involves some dead guy and going back in time with Meowth. Or something of that sort.

Basically nothing interesting.

Edit: Thanks Dogasu.

Edit 2: The Pike episode seems to mention Pikachu twice, but strangely I don't see anything about Seviper there. Team Rocket is also mentioned, as is Fuschia City I believe.

Last edited:

AmeldaS

Soul Trainer
Alfonso said:
Actually, you did not 'find' these. You got them from Bulbagarden, when, I believe GoldChaos posted them up. (Known as Golden Darkness here, I recall.

Excusme, but I DID found this. I always visit the spanish site from where the scan is.

Alfonso

Derpgull
AmeldaS said:
Excusme, but I DID found this. I always visit the spanish site from where the scan is.

Yeah, fair enough. Just checked the link, and it is from the Spanish site, as opposed to Bulbagarden, where it's hosted on Imageshack.

My bad, I apologise. ^^;

Edit: Again, I'm slightly worried about the lack of mentioning of Seviper. Or any of her other Pokemon, for that matter, if I've missed any.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I'm not really fond of the fact that it mentions Pikachu in there. That means that Pikachu is the potential focus of the fight, meaning this could be nothing more than a one on one battle or will heavily concentrate on Pika, whilst leaving a newly aqquired Donphan in the dust. I don't give a flying burlap sack if its got Volt Tackle now, Pikachu is still a boring Pokémon :p

Alfonso

Derpgull
Gravy said:
I'm not really fond of the fact that it mentions Pikachu in there. That means that Pikachu is the potential focus of the fight, meaning this could be nothing more than a one on one battle or will heavily concentrate on Pika, whilst leaving a newly aqquired Donphan in the dust. I don't give a flying burlap sack if its got Volt Tackle now, Pikachu is still a boring Pokémon :p

Indeed. I also don't like the mentioning of Team Rocket: I love them to bits, but seriously. A battle episode is not an episode for them to be in.

Although I couldn't really care less if Lucy's episode is ruined, I still would like to see a decent battle with a kick-*** Seviper.

That said, don't be surprised when we see Lucy come out of her Milotic themed Battle Pike.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Alfonso said:
Indeed. I also don't like the mentioning of Team Rocket: I love them to bits, but seriously. A battle episode is not an episode for them to be in.

Although I couldn't really care less if Lucy's episode is ruined, I still would like to see a decent battle with a kick-*** Seviper.

That said, don't be surprised when we see Lucy come out of her Milotic themed Battle Pike.
Concerning Team Rocket, on the bright side this could indicate that Lucy will indeed have a Seviper. Not to sound mind-numbingly cliché here, but theres always that possibility of having Jessie and Lucy face-off against each other.

But even so, if they are planning on doing something like this, then the whole facility would do better as a two parter. It would be incredibly unfair on both Greta and Tucker, but I'd rather them get a decent battle from Lucy as opposed to starting one halfway through the episode as a one vs. one showdown.

...and the Battle Pike is SO going to be a Dunsparce. The Battle Pike will also have the ability to fly.

...?!?!

JazzJazz

Gravy said:

Pikachu may be a little old, but c'mon... it's Ash's flagship and has to be dusted off every once in a while. I was sure that it was going to be used soon enough and am not surprised that it's happening, we could still see a nice battle happen.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
JazzJazz said:
Pikachu may be a little old, but c'mon... it's Ash's flagship and has to be dusted off every once in a while. I was sure that it was going to be used soon enough and am not surprised that it's happening, we could still see a nice battle happen.
Yeah, but the thing is we only JUST got Donphan. We've never seen Ash handle a Donphan in battle before and we barely saw much of Phanpy in the first place. And that, is where my gripe lies you see. I'd rather see Donphan take this round and leave Pikachu for another day. Pikachu is going to be around forever. Donphan isn't.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
I'd like to direct you towards this. posted since thursday has the link already avaible and a summary of the may travels through time. i also posted people could translate others if they wanted to.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=97944

The Pike episode could be a two-parter.

The Harley episode is 160, the Pike episode is 158. Their is still a empty space left open.
No the pike episode is 159. 158 is "may travels through time".

G

Geki

Gravy said:

Which means this will be an AWESOME episode because Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon and I'd love to see Lucy's *** get handed to her by Pikachu. And possibly, he may use Donphan for once!!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Gravy said:
Yeah, but the thing is we only JUST got Donphan. We've never seen Ash handle a Donphan in battle before and we barely saw much of Phanpy in the first place. And that, is where my gripe lies you see. I'd rather see Donphan take this round and leave Pikachu for another day. Pikachu is going to be around forever. Donphan isn't.

True.

What else does it say in that paragraph about the Lucy episode? Anything about Lucy at all?

If Ash must use Pikachu, then hopefully it's a 2 on 2 battle. Pikachu and Donphan Vs. whatever Lucy's Pokemon are.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
ghost master said:
I'd like to direct you towards this. posted since thursday has the link already avaible and a summary of the may travels through time. i also posted people could translate others if they wanted to.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=97944

No the pike episode is 159. 158 is "may travels through time".

No, the numbering system I'm using doesn't count the Barboach Episode, therefore Pike is 158 and Harley is 160.

From Dogasu's Episode List on his site:

"A Time Travelling Haruka!!"
(時を超えるハルカ!!)
-TBA- 12/22/2005
"Fierce Fighting in the Battle Tube! (Satoshi) vs. The Tube Queen Azami!!"
(熱闘バトルチューブ!VSチューブクイーン・アザミ!!)
-TBA- 01/05/2006
-TBA-
01/12/2006
"Gonbe's Debut Battle! An Earnest Fight with Harley!!"
(ゴンベのデビュー戦!ハーリーと真剣勝負!!)
-TBA-
01/19/2006

Last edited:

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
CyberCubed said:
True.

What else does it say in that paragraph about the Lucy episode? Anything about Lucy at all?

If Ash must use Pikachu, then hopefully it's a 2 on 2 battle. Pikachu and Donphan Vs. whatever Lucy's Pokemon are.

yea..they'd make a nice pair...as Pikachu can ride on Donphan..and use any electric attacks and not get hurt...

or a combo..of Thunderbolt/Thunder/Volt Tackle and Rollout...which i can see...work :D