• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

:: New Fanart : Misty Queen of Water :D + HANABI ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kand@ [ カンダ ]

☆★ カンダ コトブキ ★☆
Hello Hello Here!
How are you all? Fine I hope!

Today my first pic will be for all the people here on Serebii; who always let me great comments, compliments, notice my errors and help me to progres etc... as Kaivity, Maverick85, Black Angel, Espeon, Burnt Flower, Burakki and all the other ( sorry i've a bad memory >0< )

So, this pic is for you ^_^ Misty Powa ^_^
misty-hello.jpg

Sexy Misty *loves her*

hanabi.jpg

A bonus pic : HANABI / Not a fanart, she's an original caracter, inspired by a photo ^^

So I hope you'll like!

Sneaky

Misty looks a little too slim but I really do like the second picture. Great job!

~Ch3Et@H~

Fire , forever
holy moly thats frikin awsome *_____*

Chelc

Love the Misty fanart! She really is slim, so, I guess I can't really say that she's too slim. XP The original character one is great, too. I love the colors in it! Can't wait to see more of your work! ^^

Burnt Flower

Horror Mistress
I was actually mentioned - I feel so honored. XD

I love your original character! :3 Her clothing is just plain awesome and original. The pose Hanabi's is in is also great, as well as her colorful nails, though I think there are some strands of white hair in her black hair. XP Like others said, Misty is a bit too thin but she looks full of life and joy as always.

Congrats on another good job! :D

S

Selena's Quest

Well, I love the second one. I love it a lot, maybe it's just 'cause I'm a rainbow freak. Anything rainbow is like, "OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!" to me. xD

Misty, in the first one, she's not too slim. I think she's just too long. Or maybe she's too straight. I dunno, but something bout her body is strange.

Sneaky

Selena's Quest said:
Well, I love the second one. I love it a lot, maybe it's just 'cause I'm a rainbow freak. Anything rainbow is like, "OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!" to me. xD

Misty, in the first one, she's not too slim. I think she's just too long. Or maybe she's too straight. I dunno, but something bout her body is strange.

I think it must be how Misty's back is postured... It looks kinda weird. And what's that she's holding in her right hand?

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
WOWEEEE....thankyou Kand@ can't believe i'm mentioned *gets shy and feels soo very honoured*

They are both beautiful, your piccy's are always beautiful, amazing, brilliant!!
Wonderful colours like always, backgrounds and lineart!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!
hihihi...but my favourite one is Misty ofcourse ♥_____________♥

THankies again Kand@ for the beautiful artwork.

Kand@ [ カンダ ]

☆★ カンダ コトブキ ★☆
Originally Posted by Kaiviti
WOWEEEE....thankyou Kand@ can't believe i'm mentioned *gets shy and feels soo very honoured*

They are both beautiful, your piccy's are always beautiful, amazing, brilliant!!
Wonderful colours like always, backgrounds and lineart!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!
hihihi...but my favourite one is Misty ofcourse ♥_____________♥

THankies again Kand@ for the beautiful artwork.

I'm happy and glad that you like the pic ^____^ Sankiou for the comment! :3
Any other comments? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.