• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Form Speculation

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
hey does anyone think there should be a moss rock in ilex forest and an ice rock in the cave just before blackthorn city. you know, for the new eeveelutions? and there should be more available stones. i didn't like how hard it was to get a water stone.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
I suppose that there will be some new stones...I can't think of any stones right now...

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
new shellos form definetly ,no new shaymin forme,just doesn't fit,no new rotom or unown.

victreebel007

They say Shellos and Gastrodon are different wherever they are so I'd like to a Kanto specific form and a Johto specific form

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
Well a newer version of one of the legendaries would be cool.
Like the dogs all turn flying form too.

We already have something better: Moltres, Zapdos, and Arcticuno.

Now for a really cool idea for another legendary trio: Griffins. That would look cool.

JD

A new form for the beast trio with wings so they can actually match there trio leader

mockingjay

swift and lol
I think there would mostly only be new forms for the Johto Pokemon, but that's just me.

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
Maybe no form for Eevee this time.
Maybe there will be North and South form Shellos.
New form of Jirachi, anyone?
No form for Rotom.

~:Shadow:~

After deep thought, I don't think there will be new forms of: Eevee, Rtom or Deoxys.
Shellos is highly doubted, as if they make new forms for it, it would be 5th generation.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
After deep thought, I don't think there will be new forms of: Eevee, Rtom or Deoxys.
Shellos is highly doubted, as if they make new forms for it, it would be 5th generation.

I think that there won't be a 5th generation.Anyways...

shinyqueen

< shine... Please???
It would be interesting to see new shellos forms for Kanto/Jhoto. But I don't think that there are going to be many changes until the 5th gen.

Dark Slash

UnseenHero
-Shellos Des info
-Gender differences
-Shaymin forms
-And an electrical apliance that causes poison for rotom:)
Those are some thati expect to happen (jk about rotom form)

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
5th gen is confirmed lol. And I highly doubt they'll stop at that.

They came up with a "God" Pokemon. I'd love to see them think of something else since they tried to pull out all the stops in the 4th Generation. We are going back to the beginning of creation. I believe an alternative agenda for them releasing the remakes is to stall for time while they try to come up with something new.

Right now, development for the 5th Gen. is gonna go something like this

Last edited:

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
Maybe no form for Eevee this time.
Maybe there will be North and South form Shellos.
New form of Jirachi, anyone?
No form for Rotom.

It's not a new region, therefore I don't think they'll make new Eevee forms.
I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a new Shellos and Deoxys form. A new motor for Rotom wouldn't hurt.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i think that kanto will have east shellos and johto west shellos seeing as johto is west of kanto and kanto is east of johto

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
i think that kanto will have east shellos and johto west shellos seeing as johto is west of kanto and kanto is east of johto

Oh my Goodness, what is with the fixation on Shellos. Why just Shellos, even? There can be other pokemon who could have pallete swaps.

Mitja

Veteran smartass
There can't be a new Shellos!!1
It doesn't have formes, it looks different in east and west Sinnoh.
Not just that it isn't catchable in Johto/Kanto anyway, but there is no 3rd form programmed in DPt and therefore it couldn't be displayed in those games.

We are talking about formes here. Which means an actual Pokemon can CHANGE it's form after you caught it. Like Deoxys, not like Unown.

And sure there will be Gen 5.
There's plenty of stuff that can be done.