• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanpourHoopa

Its okay. I miss the 2D pixel look though. Ive wanted to say that ever since xy first came out.

Last edited:

Mr. Oshawott

I've been playing Pokémon Y for over a week now. The 3D graphics look great and the menu is much simpler to use now that I'm capable of accessing any option just by tapping an icon that's on the bottom of the Touch Screen. Plus, thanks to the Roller Skates, I can get to an area at a much quicker pace. So far, I'm enjoying it overall.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Talking about the transition from sprites to models, it was quite good. I had gotten Pokemon X and Y on the day after the release date, but I miss the old 2D Pokemon sprites :(

Ascended Dialga

The new graphics amazed me back when I first played Y. I love the cel-shading and the way light reflects off the Pokémons' bodies. The battles feel like a handheld Pokémon Stadium, but even better. I think the switch to 3D was great, but unfortunately, I don't think having Pokémon follow you as in HGSS is going to happen in a core series game anytime soon (721 3D overworld models may be too much).

Does anybody know of any GPU that is compatibile with the 3DS that I can upgrade to? I would like to upgrade the built in graphics card and replace it with a better once so I can have increased FPS in this game, I noticed it's really slow with the 3D on at times, so I turn it off a lot

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Does anybody know of any GPU that is compatibile with the 3DS that I can upgrade to? I would like to upgrade the built in graphics card and replace it with a better once so I can have increased FPS in this game, I noticed it's really slow with the 3D on at times, so I turn it off a lot

You can't change hardware in a game system.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

You can't change hardware in a game system.

Plus, The main Series Pokémon Games currently do not take advantage of NEW 3DSes improved hardware. It's not a PC, where the developers are expecting several hardware configurations, Game Freak only planned for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.