• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samain

Everybody's talking about how water pokemon will stand on the ground... but how about me sending my geodude in the middle of a water road ? :O

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Everybody's talking about how water pokemon will stand on the ground... but how about me sending my geodude in the middle of a water road ? :O

Geodude can float. But, they will be others that can't float like nosepass. How will they be shown in a water environment ?

jakovu

Blue platforms. Just like in every other Pokémon game.

I'm gonna miss the sprites but the new 3d models look amazing!

adamfitz

poké-lover
I do hope that they ditch the Pokemon Stadium 3D models in favor of completely re-animated models.
Anybody have the Pokedex 3D Pro? How do they look on that?

Agreed.
Better was battle revolution
But best so far is definitely 3D pro.

Just about all Pokemon on 3D pro look well.
And since its the newest version of 3D models I say they will use these or tweak them a little.
Or maybe even make new ones all together
Also really hope we don't loose sprites for good.
Hopefully they stay somehow

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
Blue platforms. Just like in every other Pokémon game.

Execpt everything is now changed from 'every other Pokemon game.' You can't just assume that considering everything's been highly revamped. Besides, they would just stand on water before...not blue platforms.

I do hope that they ditch the Pokemon Stadium 3D models in favor of completely re-animated models.
Anybody have the Pokedex 3D Pro? How do they look on that?

Why would they have used Stadium's when BR and 3D Pro are the newest? I'm betting on that they'll use 3D Pro's just with some tweaking here and there.

Why would they have used Stadium's when BR and 3D Pro are the newest? I'm betting on that they'll use 3D Pro's just with some tweaking here and there.

Because they reused all the Stadium models for Pokemon Battle Revolution (much like they did in Colosseum/XD)... -_-;
They just smoothed them out. Same animations, though, and honestly some of them are really goofy.

That's why I asked about the 3DS Pro. Did they reanimate the Pokemon for that, or are they the same models from Stadium/Colosseum/PBR?

Last edited:

jakovu

They were all reanimated for 3D Pro. Some are very similar, though.

Aurath8

Execpt everything is now changed from 'every other Pokemon game.' You can't just assume that considering everything's been highly revamped. Besides, they would just stand on water before...not blue platforms.

Go play a pokemon game. There are blue platforms. Also the platforms a still present in the trailer so I'd be willing to bet the same thing happens here.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
And since its the newest version of 3D models I say they will use these or tweak them a little.

They are *probably* making completely new 3D models. At least they won't be using the 3D models from Pokedex 3D Pro, the style seems to be different from what we have seen in the trailer.

Sealotic

Geodude can float. But, they will be others that can't float like nosepass. How will they be shown in a water environment ?

Well, sometimes, in pokemon games, it's not always making sense.
I remember in pokemon Stadium 1 or 2, on the nintendo, that Diglet was flying with the earth around it...

I guess there will be a plateform, because I'm pretty sure that we won't see the trainer on the surfing pokemon while the battle.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I'm gonna miss the sprites but the new 3d models look amazing!

yes the old style shall be missed but i guess it is time for a change. :)

confuser987

Well, sometimes, in pokemon games, it's not always making sense.
I remember in pokemon Stadium 1 or 2, on the nintendo, that Diglet was flying with the earth around it...

I guess there will be a plateform, because I'm pretty sure that we won't see the trainer on the surfing pokemon while the battle.

Perhaps they will remove HM entirely like Pokemon gamecube game, though they weren't mainstream pokemon games. Do you guys think they will release a Demo version in within 2 months before the October?

Last edited:

Bearcubxox

Could you imagine if they got rid of HMs but made them tm moves? And for out of battle use, you get like a pair of sheets for cut, a flashlight for flash and a floating vest for surf? Lol ain't gonna happen but interesting lol

Crystal Power

You know the thing I'm going to miss most about the sprites is how people would rip them and post the still/animated ones on sites like Bulbapedia. What will they do now? I love the new 3D graphics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.