• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

new girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if the new girl is a coordinator or a trainer?
if the new girl is a coordinator,probarly she will be more loser and getting more improved

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I think the new girl will be a coordinator.

Unless she is a breeder/researcher and Brock is the one that takes up Contests.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
5th gen(which this basically is, since that's where the "new girl" would be coming from) and character replacement discussion(which this also is, because it'd be kicking Dawn out) are both banned topics. Not that I see this topic heading anywhere other than "CONTESTS ARE GIRL STEREOTYPES" "THE NEW GIRL CAN'T BE A BATTLER BECAUSE THAT WOULD OVERLAP WITH ASH" "SHE CAN'T DO SOMETHING THAT'S NOT BATTLING OR CONTESTS BECAUSE THEN SHE'D NEVER DO ANYTHING" anyway.

*locking*

Status
Not open for further replies.