• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Halo: Reach Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhqwhgads

I basically made this thread simply because I came here to post that it's been an hour since they went up, and I've finished all the Daily Challenges. I thought they sucked at a glance, but hey.

Surfing_Pikachu

Anyway, Grifball is going to be here later this month or early February, woot.

fhqwhgads

Zerokku

Nonstop Breeder
Ended up getting distracted by people/other games during the times I usually play reach so I'm still at 0/16 for the week. Doubt I'm gonna bother trying to actually finish it, especially if there are any campaign challenges.

Oh and feel free to add me for games/whatever (I know I'm not around serebii all the time. Tend to take like 6 month breaks from this place. I pop by while I'm actually interested in pokemon, even though I only go to Other Video Game Discussion and Nintendo Discussion) But yah... Gamertag is same as my username here. If you do just message me that you're from here.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Anyway, Grifball is going to be here later this month or early February, woot.

Grifball you say? Awesome, can't wait.

Just finished the campaign yesterday, on Normal. The ending was simple amazing. Lone Wolf was just... :')

Agreed.

Also, if anyone's having Custom Games parties or whatever don't be shy to invite me, I'm pretty much always up for some. I think I have Slick and Armorandonomon on my Friends List. Not sure if I have fhqwhgads.

Last edited:
I could always pull out the ol' Mario Kart map. :V That one was always good for some laughs.

I dunno, I think I've become addicted to the Shotgun. :V Usually I go with the DMR or Needle Rifle, but that Shotgun helped out so hard tonight. I think I'll do some more challenges tomorrow...definitely not going to get the 16k, but meh. Maybe I can make it up another rank or two.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I could always pull out the ol' Mario Kart map. :V That one was always good for some laughs.

MK map? I gotta see this.

I dunno, I think I've become addicted to the Shotgun. :V Usually I go with the DMR or Needle Rifle, but that Shotgun helped out so hard tonight. I think I'll do some more challenges tomorrow...definitely not going to get the 16k, but meh. Maybe I can make it up another rank or two.

I frickin LOVE the Shotty. I've been able to get some pretty good multikills with it as of late. And it's especially handy for controlling the top floor on Sword Base. I don't camp right at the lift waiting for people to come up but I will stay around that area, usually while my teammates take the stairs.

I frickin LOVE the Shotty. I've been able to get some pretty good multikills with it as of late. And it's especially handy for controlling the top floor on Sword Base. I don't camp right at the lift waiting for people to come up but I will stay around that area, usually while my teammates take the stairs.

That's actually what fhqwhgads, Slick, and I were doing. Though, I was running back and forth over the bridge, shooting the one guy who just spawned and sat there, doing nothing. Free kills. :V

Surfing_Pikachu

Also, if anyone's having Custom Games parties or whatever don't be shy to invite me, I'm pretty much always up for some. I think I have Slick and Armorandonomon on my Friends List. Not sure if I have fhqwhgads.
Add me up, brah. Just put my GT to my sig.

Also, my mic's broke so don't be offended if I don't talk.

fhqwhgads

Also, my mic's broke so don't be offended if I don't talk.
I will send you one, as well.

And I got Birthday Party yesterday. Sad to see my cR so low, but those cheers bring me right back up.

"How about I go make us all sandwiches!?"
"Yaaaaaay!"

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

lolwut

Status
Not open for further replies.