• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Halo: Reach Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I MAY have bailed out to help Dimentio out with the Weekly Challenge or something.

I see.

Also I've been meaning to post this again. You guys have noticed that the cutscenes in this game like to show off the rear of things right?

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Just went 51-4 in Big Team Battle. Had three AMAZING clips all in that match, all montage-worthy, including a Killionaire (with the Scoprion, of course). My first Killionaire in Halo history. :D

Slick

Banned
In Black Ops they INCLUDED the double rainbow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.