• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Halo: Reach Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
MATE. WHAT THE ****
STOP BUYING **** FOR YOURSELF.
MY ROCK BAND 3 LIBRARY IS TOO SMALL

*sob*

fhqwhgads

Also, up to 1200G. Just need a Double Kill from the Grave to top off my Reach Achievements, netting me awesome status and a new game to file as 'completed' on my Dashboard(unlike Fallout 3 which won't show up since I have no DLC, same with Borderlands).

Last edited:
Dohohoho, that WAS her?

Also, up to 1200G. Just need a Double Kill from the Grave to top off my Reach Achievements, netting me awesome status and a new game to file as 'completed' on my Dashboard(unlike Fallout 3 which won't show up since I have no DLC, same with Borderlands).

Yes. Yes it was. :V Aha, you should have joined the party and heard her freaking out, it was spectacular.

Get dem DLC's, sucka. GOTY for FO3 is only about $27 new at Gamestop, now. Cheaper than buying the DLC's separately.

fhqwhgads

Anyways, 6,000 more cR and I'm Colonel. No big deal. Edit: Colonel now.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Also, I have played one game of Grifball today, netting me three Challenges, a total of 8,300cR, and one game towards the 77 needed for the Weekly(11,000cR prize).

Status
Not open for further replies.