• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Halo: Reach Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
^Not sure of the reference.

When I was watching Scrubs most of yesterday, I was also holding a controller and doing the Target Locator thing.

Don't you have to keep reverting to last checkpoint for that? Or do you just let yourself die over and over?

Surfing_Pikachu

Don't you have to keep reverting to last checkpoint for that? Or do you just let yourself die over and over?
You can do whatever, but reverting is the faster way. You can rubber band your controller to get yourself killed by the surviving enemies, but that's AFK farming which is bannable.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
I LOVE Halo Reach. i was working on getting sponsored for MLG with a bunch of my buddies.
I tried credit farming for awhile, but it's really not worth it. Just playing the game gives you a sense of badassery when you finally get that armor piece you wanted. I;m working on Black Visor right now.
Side note: Got my first perfection today on my first game, plus a lot of sick footage for a montage. i wish i knew someone who could make me one.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Surfing_Pikachu

Big Team Battle is where it is at, sons.

Anyone who wishes to join, I plan on getting a Ghost atop a Falcon and then atop Spire.

I'm the Dimented one on XBL. You'll find me.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
GT: IRIaISIoIRI
Confusing and gay. I think I was intoxicated when I made this...
Add me though. I want to Reach it up with people.
I'm like a boss at this game.

Surfing_Pikachu

GT: IRIaISIoIRI
Confusing and gay. I think I was intoxicated when I made this...
Add me though. I want to Reach it up with people.
I'm like a boss at this game.
I'll add ya, GT in my sig. You too Dimentio.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Holy carp, Grifball is awesome. Just got a Killtrocity by spawn camping people by punching them with the bomb. Then I accidentally walked onto the scoring plate >_>

I got all 200 multikills yesterday for the Weekly challenge thanks to Grifball.

What's up today? Firefight Matchmaking Challenges? Laaaaaame. :<

fhqwhgads

Please. Easy 7,200cR in Challenges, PLUS the massive amount of cR earned in the three Gruntpocalypse games it takes to finish them off? That's at least 10,000cR in half an hour.

You only have 20ish friends on XBL. >_>

Thanks for the reinforcement. You continued to prove my point and also explain to me a point I had already known and understood.

Next time I need you to be my paragon of knowledge I'll keep in touch.

>didn't get deleted by Dan
>**** year

Also what.

Lastly, seriously, looking for people to help with Ghost > Falcon > Spire. No, we can't do it in Custom Games. It must be done on BTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.