• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Halo: Reach Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Holy carp, Grifball is awesome. Just got a Killtrocity by spawn camping people by punching them with the bomb. Then I accidentally walked onto the scoring plate >_>
I admit I was skeptical of Grifball when RT first started discussing it, but it is an awesome gametype.

fhqwhgads

It helped towards the Weekly Challenge.

Also, RedStarWarrior, I don't think I've seen you online in forever...

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

It helped towards the Weekly Challenge.

Also, RedStarWarrior, I don't think I've seen you online in forever...
Holy carp. That's better than my record. You guys had to have spawn camped them, 109 kills is pretty high o_O

In other news, sometimes I feel like this game should be renamed Hitdetectionluckball. And Dimentio, I'll help with the Ghost on Falcon goal, provided we can make sure it's possible via Forge first. I'm into lulzy things like that.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

I've been moaning about the same thing on Twitter.

In other news, as of posting, I've 571 away from Commander. >_> ****.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
i'm negative alot from commander. Just thought i'd share. :D

fhqwhgads

Earned 48,000cR today, so that was nice.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
I LOVE COMMANDO CHEST
I want it so bad.
Pilot Helm with Black Visor, Commando R Shoulder and Mark V Left Shoulder, Commando Chest, GPS Wrist thingy, and a soft case is my ultimate armor set. :D

Surfing_Pikachu

fhqwhgads

And I guess perfect rounds, but ****, those are much easier in four player games where you can just sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.