• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Harry Potter Movie 6 Trailer

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I'm actually rather impressed with how this one looks. The last two have been downright junk, but from what I can see in the trailer, this one should be faithful to the books and still be presented in an engaging way.

One thing though. It's rated PG? Wtf?

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
aw dude it looks so cool! im definately going to see this movie!

zipzap713

@Peteyism
This one looks even better than the last one, which was good, even though it strayed a bit from the book. This one also looks to stray a bit from the book, but it looks pretty awesome.

1ee7leader

Good trailer,
though I heard that the Burrow is going to be attacked in the movie, is it in the book, it's not innit?

~:Shadow:~

I am definitely going to watch this movie. I am very very fascinated by all the series, and expect this movie to be a bigger-than-ever hit in its series because of the intense action that will take place.
However, the seventh and the last part, is greater and much much action-packed than ALL the others put together!!!

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Good trailer,
though I heard that the Burrow is going to be attacked in the movie, is it in the book, it's not innit?

If you read the book that would help

No it wont be, it is in movie 7.

mew801

O.M.G it looks totally amazing. Wow. Now I can't wait to see it!!! :D.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Trailers always look awesome. And usually the more awesome trailer is, the more disappointing the main movie is. It's almost a rule.

Watch out for movie and watch half the book being cut out and what's not cut out beying badly conveyed or altered for no reason. Or overly spectacularised (watch out for Potter destroying the entire pitch during Quidditsch match!), which also sucks.

That's Yates!

Last edited:
Trailers always look awesome. And usually the more awesome trailer is, the more disappointing the main movie is. It's almost a rule.

Watch out for movie and watch half the book being cut out and what's not cut out beying badly conveyed or altered for no reason. Or overly spectacularised (watch out for Potter destroying the entire pitch during Quidditsch match!), which also sucks.

That's Yates!

Awwwwwwwwwww

Are you sad?

Because the skip over details that are irrelevant to the films?

Movies=/=books.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I have to say, although Half-Blood Prince is one of my favourite in the series, I'm not too psyched about this film. Sure, I will see it. I'm not too impressed with Slughorn, he seems too 'normal' at the moment. I have to say though, the special effects look as amazing as ever.

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
It's trash.

..Very much true. But if you don't mind, i'll go ahead and slide in 'Epitome'. n.n

Eh, I have yet to see the fifth movie since the time to go ahead and purchase or rent it never came in mind. The trailer looks hot though. Glad to see that there may be two parts of this one..since the book is so large.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

That's Yates!

Never Trust a Trailer, indeed.

It's trash.

This is going to be awesome! You know that there are actually 3-4 trailers,but they are mainly the same clips played in a different order.Is it just me,or did they mess up Slughorn a LOT?

He doesn't seem bald... eh.

Bet the girls will go "squee" again as they await this film franchise, which has indeed, pandered to the fangirls.

Still gonna watch it though.

Alloute

Not Banned
The book is better lol, the trailer looks GREAT, but the movie will be mediocre, the trailers lie...

@whoever said the date was wrong: It's definitely coming out July 17th, at least here in America...

But still, I'm so excited! I remember when I first saw the trailer while being dragged to see the Twilight movie (only thing that made that movie worthwhile)... I was nearing standing up and cheering, about to kill those idiots who were boo-ing... But I digress.

This new trailer is freakin' awesome! I have high hopes for this movie...Hopefully it will redeem the last one.

The fact that the whole final battle scene is being cut is rather disappointing though... I hope they handle Dumbledore's death accordingly...

But I eagerly await July 17th! (I'm seeing it at midnight ^_^)