• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Hello Kitty/Sanrio Nintendo DS game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
A new Hello Kitty/Sanrio Nintendo DS game entitled "Hello Kitty Party" was released a month ago (November 24,2009). I really want this game for Christmas, because I am a big Sanrio and video game fan girl. Despite only finding about this game Monday. (December 21, 2009) LOL. And, I would like to hear your opinions about the game, or even your reviews if you have played this game. And, I am aware that this game is basically a bunch of mini-games. (25 to be exact.)

1) Do you believe this game is a remake or an enhanced remake of a similar sounding game entiled "Hello Kitty: Happy Party Pals" released on the Gameboy advance back in 2005.

2) Do you believe this is an entirely new game with no relation to the older game mentioned above?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76250

http://ds.ign.com/objects/042/042219.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty:_Happy_Party_Pals

MetaPheonixPal

A new Hello Kitty/Sanrio Nintendo DS game entitled "Hello Kitty Party" was released a month ago (November 24,2009). I really want this game for Christmas, because I am a big Sanrio and video game fan girl. Despite only finding about this game Monday. (December 21, 2009) LOL. And, I would like to hear your opinions about the game, or even your reviews if you have played this game. And, I am aware that this game is basically a bunch of mini-games. (25 to be exact.)
I don't think you will find a lot of people who like the Hello Kitty games, if you find one I shall be suprised.
Nah she's still around spawning games of the devil and such.
Seriously? O_O
That weird kitty likes to try to strangle you when you sleep v_v

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Hello Kitty is not evil/creepy. She is very cute, and pretty soon she will be almost 40 years old. I didn't make this topic so it can be spammed I made it so people can talk about this new game without bashing the game or it's characters. Though, I do admit that the voice in the European trailer is annoying and I hope that that voice is not in the game...It makes the people playing sound stupid.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Hello Kitty is not evil/creepy. She is very cute, and pretty soon she will be almost 40 years old. I didn't make this topic so it can be spammed I made it so people can talk about this new game without bashing the game or it's characters. Though, I do admit that the voice in the European trailer is annoying and I hope that that voice is not in the game...It makes the people playing sound stupid.

I think we all know this, but you also have to remember that this is a hello kitty game we're talking about. I don't think any of the people that have posted so far even knew this game existed, and I doubt there is much to discuss about it. Try a game website like IGN.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
It might sound a little fascist, but not very many people know about this game. I'm afraid I can't possibly see much discussion coming out of this topic, and I'd rather not have dead threads clunking up the main page.

Ethan

Banned
It might sound a little fascist, but not very many people know about this game. I'm afraid I can't possibly see much discussion coming out of this topic, and I'd rather not have dead threads clunking up the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.