1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New here! Glad to meet you all and here's my shop

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by Ravi, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Ravi

Ravi New Member

Hello everyone, i'm pretty new to serebii so bare with me here but I thought it would be a good idea to get my shop out early and gradually update it as I go.

Any way here are the pokemon i'm currently looking for
    pokerus
    hydreigon
    tornadus
    darkrai
    suicune
    NOTE: I will only trade legendary for legendary etc.
    I have any starter except for the ones I obviously need.
    and I have elektakid magby, and heracross, along with a lot of others I could breed like mr. mime, etc. or any starter pokemon. Just PM me if you're curios to what I have.

as far as legendary pokemon go I have Mew, Rayquaza, and Groudon up for grabs.

Like I said I'll keep this updated as much as my schedule will let me and update my wanted list with every trade. Thank you all for putting up with my noobness. send me friend requests to if you deire and i'll accept pretty much anyone at this moment. =p I apologize for the current disorganization of my shop in advance. Shoot me a pm or vm if you're interested though and i'll reply asap. And hopefully set up a trade with you. =]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012