• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New here.

Azure Flame

Hey! I'm Azure Flame. I just joined today, but I've lurking around the site for a few years, ever since we started getting info on Diamond and Pearl. I was mostly just looking at news updates and looking at the Pokedexes. But I decided to join now after checking out this forum for a bit. It seemed interesting, especially Fizzy Bubbles. I may not post a lot, since I'm also on a Kingdom Hearts forum, where I have the same username. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
*Insert generic welcome post here!*

Heya Azure....Welcome to the forums I can't really say much except to read the rules!

Azure Flame

Thank you. And I already read the rules before I even registered. I'm a little down though, since I wanted to try and join Fizzy Bubbles, but the registration thread is closed.

7eeveelutions

Master of the Skies
Welcome to SPPF, Azure Flame! Read the rules and have fun. ;133;

I think the Fizzy Bubbles registration has been closed for a long time now. I remember looking at it when I joined and seeing it closed.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
yo welcome! most people are really nice here and i'm sure you'll have alot of fun. any questions, just feel free to ask.

Azure Flame

Welcome to SPPF, Azure Flame! Read the rules and have fun. ;133;

I think the Fizzy Bubbles registration has been closed for a long time now. I remember looking at it when I joined and seeing it closed.

Yeah, I looked at the last post and it was it stating registration was closed. It was dated back in December. I tried checking Bulbagarden, but I can't seem to get to it. I tried checking UPN, but I can't find anything on FB there.