• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Here

Janaff

Hi, you can call me Tori or Janaff.
I just joined today after using this site for a while (I just realized how much fun/cool trading is). I have played Pokemon since Crystal, though I was involved with it well before that. I just recently started to play competitively, though.
My username comes from a Fire Emblem character by the same name, in case anyone was wondering.

My favorite Pokemon character is Red.
My favorite games are Tales of the Abyss/Symphonia/Legendia, Pokemon (obviously), and Fire Emblem.
I also love anime, though there too many to name as I do not have a true favorite.
I love to sew and craft.

Thank you so much for looking. ;059;

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Hi there, welcome to the forums, hope you have a god time and don´t get in too much trouble ¬.¬

I f you have questions or wanna chat or trade, PM or VM me

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Hi welcome to serebii and if you need a friend or some info feel free to ask me! ^^

Janaff

Thank you both for welcoming me.

Wardek

U & I
Welcome to Serebiiforums, enjoy your stay here.

Hi welcome to serebii and if you need a friend or some info feel free to ask me! ^^

I thought my ghost I posted this because of the avatar. o__O

scorpio108

*click*click*click*
Hey,welcome to the forums
If you need to chat or if you want a friend
Just ask me

Janaff

Welcome to Serebiiforums, enjoy your stay here.

I thought my ghost I posted this because of the avatar. o__O[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Hey,welcome to the forums
If you need to chat or if you want a friend
Just ask me

Thank you.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
i f you have any queries about team building or want to join clans and stuff then dont hesitate to ask me ^^

Janaff

Thank you both for welcoming me.