• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New here...

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Hey, I've been using serebii.net for a while to get info on games, stats, moves, etc., but I just joined the forums today. I've always loved Pokemon, ever since I picked up my cousin's copy of Red, so I decided to join. I've read the rules and guidelines, but if I ever mess up, feel free to tell me.
Some things about me-
-Huge nerd when it comes to video games
-Likes RPGs, action/adventure, and fighting games the most.
-Favorite Pokemon=Kabutops
-Thinks Rufus from SSFIV is awesome.
-Has been putting together a team for competitive play, but it's coming pretty slowly.

And that's it. I hope that I like these forums, I'm getting kind of tired just playing Pokemon, and not being able to talk about it. Say hi if you want, and like i said I might need some help from time to time, but I hope not.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Hello fellow Dovahkiin :D welcome to Serebii! I hope you have a great time here, there are lots of cool places around the forums.
I like Kabutops as well, mine in Yellow version was my first level 100 ever ^^

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

scizorguy

what's up dood! i'm new too. loved pokemon since i was a kid! love to network here and talk pokemon. hit me up!

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Welcome to Serebii Forums. If you need to ask a question or just someone to talk to, just ask me!

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Welcome to Serebii :)
If your interest in competitve battling clans are always a good start.
also if you ever need a friend or talk just ask. ;)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii.

If you need a hand with anything my profile page is always open.