• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New here :)

trainer77

Best Trainer
Hey guys im new here and im a bit lost and its really hard to find my way through here.I love Pokemon and i would really like to get into competitive battling can anyone help.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Welcome to the forum! If you need help or someone to chat with, just let me know!

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

⊙ᴗ⊙
Welcome~ If you want someone to talk to or happen to feel like finding someone to start an army with and take over the- er I mean, have any questions to ask to (yeah), feel free to contact me anytime!

Last edited:

trainer77

Best Trainer
Oooh what's the army name what are we taking over is it big because ......wait i got you right where i want you put your hands up..... just kidding

⊙ᴗ⊙
Oh, we're called Team Twinkles, don't tell anyone, but we're going to be the next villains in X and Y. Our ultimate goal is to capture all of the Fairy type pokemon and shower the world in glitter and- OH SNAP. I'VE SAID TOO MUCH. -holds hands up- Don't hurt me officer, I was only- oh? You're not a cop? Well I'll just be on my way then~

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.