• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Hisui Web Anime

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Huh? What?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Some people can't really understand the decisions of certain scenes and don't accept that's how reality works.
Reality? I had no idea we were watching reality.. We watched an episode of a Pokémon short that spent a whole tenth of the episode zoomed in on a crying face, which in all honesty was pointless and only served to pad out the runtime so that they write less of the episode..

AuraChannelerChris

"The fish..."
Reality? I had no idea we were watching reality.. We watched an episode of a Pokémon short that spent a whole tenth of the episode zoomed in on a crying face, which in all honesty was pointless and only served to pad out the runtime so that they write less of the episode..
It's a minute or so, which would still match the length of the previous episode. It's really not big of a deal.

Alec had given up on trying to survive there. This isn't like in the Pokemon anime where a protagonist has plenty of resources to get out of a fix like that. Inconvenience for them, a life-threatening situation for Hisuians. Alec just isn't like modern people for good reason and won't quickly say "WELL! Time to see if this Zorua will help me."

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Legends Arceus is a masterpiece & SV will be too!
I loved it as the cute little story it was
But honestly didnt find it special at all
Would have rathered a different Hisui anime which explores more elements
Didnt like how they kept teasing things and kept them 'shadowy' without proper payoff

lolipiece

Peanutcase
Staff member
When was Cyllene part of the Security Corps? I know Zisu mentions something about her being a swordswoman at some point...

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Legends Arceus is a masterpiece & SV will be too!
When was Cyllene part of the Security Corps? I know Zisu mentions something about her being a swordswoman at some point...
I think it's mentioned by Zisu in The Daybreak update of the game
But even if it isn't, it's nice lore and fits with the games nicely

Eevee903

When you give up, that’s when the game ends
People not liking this are just tasteless. Happy to see some more mature content from Pokémon, it was about time for them to realize not all the fans are 8.
They have done that for a while now with Generations and Evolutions. Maybe this is the path they should walk on when it comes to promoting new games?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
People not liking this are just tasteless. Happy to see some more mature content from Pokémon, it was about time for them to realize not all the fans are 8.

If this was meant to be more mature, then it would help if they’d have written a story that required someone above the age of ‘8’ to understand it..

AuraChannelerChris

"The fish..."
You mean to tell me that a little kid getting lost in a cold wilderness with no clear way of surviving rather than acting like it's no big deal is not exactly mature content.

If this was the Pokemon anime, whoever would get into that situation, they'd be smiling a lot.