• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Hisui Web Anime

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Announced today during the Pokemon presents

Screenshot__777_.0.png

(AKA Pokemon Slayer ;) )

What we know so far is that it'll come later this year and have an original story.

Now the question is if it'll be another series of shorts, or a mini-series like Origins. I'm guessing shorts until we get a confirmation.

Last edited:

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I had a feeling the anime will continue to promote LGA and the promotion wont end with 4 side story episodes.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
It would be great if this was a spin off to the original anime, and takes place from what was hinted at the end of the Arceus specials with Rei.
Maybe Dawn could be summoned by Arceus, and is transported back in time, where she meets Rei, and together they team up to complete a story based loosely on the games. That way Quilava could evolve.
Perhaps that is why Dawn was introduced so many times, to get younger viewers used to her, and so that she can star in these web episodes.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m just curious if they’ll have Akari/Rei return to their own world/time after their task is complete and everything’s relatively at peace :p

Blood Red

【推しの子】
It would be great if this was a spin off to the original anime, and takes place from what was hinted at the end of the Arceus specials with Rei.
Maybe Dawn could be summoned by Arceus, and is transported back in time, where she meets Rei, and together they team up to complete a story based loosely on the games. That way Quilava could evolve.
Perhaps that is why Dawn was introduced so many times, to get younger viewers used to her, and so that she can star in these web episodes.
I highly doubt they'd do something that interesting with the anime version of Dawn. Plus, I don't think TPCi wants to go out of their way to confirm that PLA's protagonist is 100% for sure the DPPt protagonist; sure, it's all but confirmed in the game itself, but they do leave some ambiguity so people can role-play however they want to.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
WE HAVE A TITLE AND DATE:

Pokemon: Hisian Snow

Starts May 18th.

3 Episodes

The Hisui region was originally explored in the Pokémon Legends: Arceus video game and represents the Sinnoh region of old—before the existence of Pokémon Trainers and Pokémon Leagues. “Pokémon: Hisuian Snow” is a story that takes place during this ancient age when the relationship between people and Pokémon was very different. Aboard a boat bound for the Hisui region, the protagonist Alec reminisces about the first time his father took him there. Over the span of three episodes, “Pokémon: Hisuian Snow” will go into detail about Alec’s stories from the past.

Again, I'm getting Demon Slayer vibes from that art.

I just hope they don't ask me to feel sorry for man eating Pokemon because they have them a sad backstory just before they die... -_-

Though I'm VERY curious about the run times when it's just 3 episodes...:confused:

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Again, I'm getting Demon Slayer vibes from that art.

I just hope they ask me to feel sorry for man eating Pokemon because they have them a sad backstory just before they die... -_-
You'll also need to wonder if Annie is okay and say hee hee

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I’m sure it’ll all look really pretty, regardless of how boring it could potentially be. Eh, I’ll give it a watch, just to cover it so that I can make comment further down the road..