• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Hisui Web Anime

Remix2

Man I wish wit studios will do another collaboration on a movie like with the power of us after watching this.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Way too short smh. Give us a full length episode series, cowards

ALEC IS A PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL and cool that he found a Shiny Zorua! The art style and backgrounds is amazing!
Way better than JN

Ultra Beast Lover

I think Hisuian Zorua might just be cuter than regular Zorua. Also, it's so weird to think about how back then Zoroark and Zorua were monsters to be killed due to their illusions being seen as a threat, but in the modern Pokemon world they're seen as unnerving but ultimately harmless as long as you don't provoke them at worst and good companions at best.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I think Hisuian Zorua might just be cuter than regular Zorua. Also, it's so weird to think about how back then Zoroark and Zorua were monsters to be killed due to their illusions being seen as a threat, but in the modern Pokemon world they're seen as unnerving but ultimately harmless as long as you don't provoke them at worst and good companions at best.
I believe main difference is that now there's technology to capture Pokemon and people themselves can use Pokemon to defend them from wild ones.

It's like with fire - now we can use it to cook, Smith etc. while in old days it was something we had no Control over.

Same with Wolves evolving into Dogs which we keep at home and Play with.

I know this takes place in the past and his dad looks nothing like Ash but Alec kinda looks like Ash and Serena’s kid

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So the first episode was disappointing, as expected. Hopefully the following episodes make it more interesting, but right now it’s just ‘eh’..

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm team 'Meh', but if it's twelve more minutes I'm willing to look regardless.. because it does look beautiful.

I'm a bit unsure of the timeline. The teen'ish/guy on the ship at the beginning is the dad at a younger age right? And when he shows the box to the Ginkgo-merchant he confirms he has come to Hisui for a while now?

Did we see a dead Zorua - and then see a regular Zoroark morph into a Hisuian Zoroark out of grief?!?

I'm annoyed by Alabaster Forests(?). THEY'RE ICELANDS!/rantover

Tree branches ruin everything.

My son (6yo) climbed a tree this weekend and dropped into a bush of nettles when the branch broke.. so don't even tell me about it.. >.>

BobbbidyBob

I think I prefer twilight wings over this in terms of characters and stories, but in art style I prefer this one

Ultra Beast Lover

I'm team 'Meh', but if it's twelve more minutes I'm willing to look regardless.. because it does look beautiful.

I'm a bit unsure of the timeline. The teen'ish/guy on the ship at the beginning is the dad at a younger age right? And when he shows the box to the Ginkgo-merchant he confirms he has come to Hisui for a while now?
No, this is explained in the synopsis for the series:

"This series focuses on Alec who is heading to Hisui to find herbs and is studying to be a doctor. He once visited Hisui with his father as a child. This series shows his journey in Hisui and his past"