• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New in game emerald team!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I'm open to all suggestions. This is it...!
Sceptile
Modest nature
~Giga drain
~Detect
~Swift
~Solarbeam

Delcatty
Relaxed nature
~Hyper beam
~Thunderbolt
~Sing
~Dream eater

Lombre/Ludicolo
Impish nature
~Surf
~Ice beam
~Fake out
~Rain dance

Torkoal
Sassy nature
~Overheat
~Iron defence
~Heat wave
~Body slam

Manectric
Adamant nature
~Spark
~Bite
~Roar
~Iron tail

Heracross
Naughty nature
~Brick break
~Megahorn
~Swords dance
~Rock slide

IT's pretty basic, but decent. So far my team is Lombre(level 16), treeko(level 14) and skitty(level 9) I'd rather not evolve lombre but if I need to that's fine. Please rate!!!
:025n172:

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
I'm open to all suggestions. This is it...!
Sceptile
Modest nature
~Giga drain
~Detect
~Swift
~Solarbeam

Meh, Solarbeam takes two turns to attack, leaving you wide open to attack. I don't know much about Scepty so yeah.

Delcatty
Relaxed nature
~Hyper beam
~Thunderbolt
~Sing
~Dream eater

Same with Hyper Beam, two turn is a long time. Also, SIng + Dream Eater = very unreliable.

Lombre/Ludicolo
Impish nature
~Surf
~Ice beam
~Fake out
~filler move

Rain Dance hurts Torkoal.

Torkoal
Sassy nature
~Flamethrower
~Iron defence
~Heat wave
~Earthquake

Manectric
Adamant nature
~Spark
~Bite
~Roar/TWave
~Return

Return > Iron Tail. You can also use Thunder Wave over Roar to slow enemies down.

Heracross
Naughty/Jolly/B] nature
~Brick break
~Megahorn
~Swords dance
~Rock slide

Jolly to boost speed

IT's pretty basic, but decent. So far my team is Lombre(level 16), treeko(level 14) and skitty(level 9) I'd rather not evolve lombre but if I need to that's fine. Please rate!!!
:025n172:

Hope I helped. D: