1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Info on Mime Jr.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Puffs, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Scarlet Spyder

Scarlet Spyder Well-Known Member

It would make a great addition to any baby teams out there.

2. Ronioushi

Ronioushi Wraith Protector

Well on filb.de in one of the pictures from the demo it shows his stats, they are as followed.

Lvl 30
    HP 56
    Att 26
    Defence 34
    Sp. Att 56
    Sp. Def 68
    Speed 48

I don't know id its at 0 EV's and 0 IV's so please don't ask me.

Edit: I forgot to supply the link to the picture. http://img1.myimg.de/20060726dpdemostatusmaneddf.jpg

3. The Chronic

The Chronic Guest

I wouldn't be suprised if Mr. Mime keeps Filter. It could have 2 abilities; Filter if raised from a Mime Jr. in D/P and soundproof if traded from a 3rd gen game. Obviously you wouldn't be able to trade a Filter Mr. Mime to the 3rd gen much like you can't trade a new attack to 3rd gen.