• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Kirby series thread (25th anniversary coming up)

Rakurai

Soul Melter EX is indeed really rough despite the extra healing items and the existence of the little cheeseball known as Marx who mostly trivialized the original Soul Melter.

The new bosses have a tendency to make huge parts of the screen unsafe with their attacks, which can make it difficult to safely hit them even with moves that have generous amounts of i-frames.

I think I made it harder then it needed to be by trying capitalize on every single chance to attack regardless of how safe/unsafe it was, but still did in two tries with Marx (The first attempt I died with the last boss at one-third of its health left).

And yeah, the new pause screen texts for Void Termina 3.0 all but state that it's the antithesis to Kirby...which makes me wonder if they'll ever touch on the pink puffball's origins now they're implying that he's basically made of positive emotions[/SPOLER]

Last edited:

R_N

Beat the mode with 110 hearts. Over all I enjoyed it a lot but man, some of those fights are rough. The Three Sisters are definitely worth being last boss of the mode.

more importantly the sisters are soooo broken. Their super attacks are all easy to pull off, do a lot of damage, cover the entire screen (& you can move!) AND you are invincible for the entire duration of the move.
Which is good because
their guest star mode is entirely Parallel bosses

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn is confirmed to release on March 8 2019! It's been a while since the last release date announcement in the September 2018 Direct.

Pokemon Power

Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn is confirmed to release on March 8 2019! It's been a while since the last release date announcement in the September 2018 Direct.
If only I had more space on my microSD card, I'd buy this digitally.
On an unrelated note, the comments on Nintendo's Twitter account are getting mighty uneasy.