• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New legendary pokemon locations

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Let's say we get a new game. 3D. You can find every pokemon in it, all 493 of them.

Where would you find Legendary Pokemon? I want to find where you would like to see each legendary. Maybe Manaphy and Kyogre are found in the same place? Maybe Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia all are fighting and you fight one, then find the others? Any idea works. Please be as descriptive as possible, not just a name like "Water Palace." and then be done with it.

If you have your own legendary pokemon, where would you find them? Same deal, be descriptive.

If there's an event that you would like to see related to "activating" a legendary pokemon, by all means, put it down. I want to see some ideas.

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
Hmmm...that would be one hell of a game indeed. Too much to handle in my opinion. But nevertheless, good topic. I would say I like the whole "Hall or Origin" thing for Arceus, so I wouldnt want to mess with that. But perhaps, Jirachi, could be found on some stranded meteorite floating near earth. You would have to hop a rocket ship and fly towards it to find him. That's all I have for him. To find Celebi, you would have to go inside a time portal and travel through an immense jungle, filled with other rare pokemon. In the end, you would have to climb down a cavern hidden underneath a few rocks.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Suicune, Raikou, and Entei would be found wandering around the region IMO, however you could see them (you wouldn't have to walk through the grass endlessly) and you would have to "crash into" their sprites to make them angry enough to battle you (They would be running so you would need to be REALLY good with a bike)

You would find Darkrai by discovering a girl who has been in a coma for her entire life and using a pokemon knowing Dream Eater to get inside her head and capture Darkrai to cure her...

Flamer

Having a side quest where you had to destroy a memorite comming to earth, (bit like in PMD1) but as your battling it Deoxys come out from it and you have to battle/capture him. Then, once the metorites destroyed, little fragments of it come of and scatter around all of the regoins. In a randomly chosen fragments will be Jirachi.

pikakid

jirachi killer
Celebi Sharmi som eforest
Mew some messed up jungle
Deoxys in an ancient astrology temple
Kyrogre the ocean along with phione and manaphy
Girtina palkia Arecus and dialga hanging out at spear pillar

pikakid

jirachi killer

pikakid

jirachi killer

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
I like the ideas... but I'm not sure how well the running and hitting Suicune/Entei/Raikou would work. I'd love to see that in a game, though.

[Battle scene] "THE ENTEI YOU RAN OVER ATTACKED!!!" [\battlescene]

I agree witht the Celebi, Arceus, Deoxys, and Darkrai ideas... especially the Darkrai one. Maybe you end up in some cavern after using dream eater with black mist... and then you battle Darkrai. You wake up and she wakes up when the battle ends, showing that you too lost conciousness. It'd be funny to see a PC in her mind to save at before the battle.

My idea: Cresselia. You need to walk up to a plateau over a lake. Let's call it Azure Lake. (You would find Azelf there.) After catching or beating Darkrai, the girl gives you a moon-shaped necklace that her parents put around her neck after she fell into the coma to stop her screaming. You put the necklace on the edge of the plateau, and come back when it's night time. The necklace will be gone, and in it's place will float Cresselia. It will not attack you, it will simply join your party.

Question for others... should there be a new "Event" Shiny Pokemon? If so, what should it be?

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
I like the ideas... but I'm not sure how well the running and hitting Suicune/Entei/Raikou would work. I'd love to see that in a game, though.

[Battle scene] "THE ENTEI YOU RAN OVER ATTACKED!!!" [\battlescene]

I agree witht the Celebi, Arceus, Deoxys, and Darkrai ideas... especially the Darkrai one. Maybe you end up in some cavern after using dream eater with black mist... and then you battle Darkrai. You wake up and she wakes up when the battle ends, showing that you too lost conciousness. It'd be funny to see a PC in her mind to save at before the battle.

My idea: Cresselia. You need to walk up to a plateau over a lake. Let's call it Azure Lake. (You would find Azelf there.) After catching or beating Darkrai, the girl gives you a moon-shaped necklace that her parents put around her neck after she fell into the coma to stop her screaming. You put the necklace on the edge of the plateau, and come back when it's night time. The necklace will be gone, and in it's place will float Cresselia. It will not attack you, it will simply join your party.

Question for others... should there be a new "Event" Shiny Pokemon? If so, what should it be?

Hmmm....Just join your party? Well, a challenge is always good, but in my opinion, Cresselia isnt worth fighting for anyway, so why not? :D

acrotis

Woodchuck
Hmmmm...

Dialga, You're walking through a town with a huge clock and you walk through it and someone runs upto you and says something and then almost glitcherific, you walk back into the town and then the person says the same thing again, then whilst fighting the ever shifting status of time to the Clock tower, where inside you find an unstable rift which you evidently walk into it (Why not what's the worst that could happen.) and then you see Dialga but this time it's at level 60 (47 was just such a random number in my opinion I mean really.) and then you battle, YAY! YOU CATCHED IT! And then you go back into the town and they thank you and as a reward they give you the Adamant Orb but describe it as "A rather precious Diamond."

I wore myself out with that one, I might come back with some others at some other point.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
in platium girantina ,dailga , and palkia are all at spear pillar or whatever but darkrai and cressila should be fighting and you would have to do a double battle againest both of them but they were attacking each other making it really hard to catch them

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

for darkrai, you come across a town where everyone is suffering from nightmares and you find darkrai as a shadow in the center of the town and he runs off and you chase it for a while then he pops out to fight.

for deoxys, you get news that a meteor landed some where and you go there and the meteor splits and deoxys emerges in his normal form.

mewtwo attacks a town looking for a challenge and you go through seeing a lot of trainers with their beaten pokemon. you see mewtwo beating his latest victim and he spots you and attacks.

giratina is making things switch dimensions and you are running through where its happening and portals are opening randomly and if you get caught in the portals you switch dimesions and when you reach the end you face giratina in either another forme in your dimension or origin forme in the other. after the battle you return to your dimension and there will be two statues there where you can switch forms

these are some of my ideas what do you think?

acrotis

Woodchuck
And I'm back.

Deoxys, Okay this time you're surfing along and then you see speed Deoxys come in front of you and then you see it fly around you at high speeds as the screen fades to black and then you're on Birth Island (I think I dunno where you catch Deoxys tbh) and then instead of chasing that triangle (Nice trigger there nintendo oh wait no, no it wasn't.) Deoxys Speed form is standing there, you battle it and 75% health it changes to Deoxys Attack form, battle it some more and then at 50% it turns to Deoxys Defence form, battle it even more and then at 25% it is in it's Standard form. It is at this point you're allowed to capture it, not saying it is going to just hand it's self over, it will still battle you and is advisable to get it to around 5% before capture.

After this you can go to the rocks and change it to whatever form you do so wish.

2 down... way way too many more to go.

acrotis

Woodchuck
And I'm back.

Deoxys, Okay this time you're surfing along and then you see speed Deoxys come in front of you and then you see it fly around you at high speeds as the screen fades to black and then you're on Birth Island (I think I dunno where you catch Deoxys tbh) and then instead of chasing that triangle (Nice trigger there nintendo oh wait no, no it wasn't.) Deoxys Speed form is standing there, you battle it and 75% health it changes to Deoxys Attack form, battle it some more and then at 50% it turns to Deoxys Defence form, battle it even more and then at 25% it is in it's Standard form. It is at this point you're allowed to capture it, not saying it is going to just hand it's self over, it will still battle you and is advisable to get it to around 5% before capture.

After this you can go to the rocks and change it to whatever form you do so wish.

2 down... way way too many more to go.

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
for darkrai, you come across a town where everyone is suffering from nightmares and you find darkrai as a shadow in the center of the town and he runs off and you chase it for a while then he pops out to fight.

for deoxys, you get news that a meteor landed some where and you go there and the meteor splits and deoxys emerges in his normal form.

mewtwo attacks a town looking for a challenge and you go through seeing a lot of trainers with their beaten pokemon. you see mewtwo beating his latest victim and he spots you and attacks.

giratina is making things switch dimensions and you are running through where its happening and portals are opening randomly and if you get caught in the portals you switch dimesions and when you reach the end you face giratina in either another forme in your dimension or origin forme in the other. after the battle you return to your dimension and there will be two statues there where you can switch forms

these are some of my ideas what do you think?

I love the ideas, especially the Giratina one. Where would it be located, though, when the portals start appearing?

These have all been great ideas, but where are they taking place? Do you have a name for the places where you encounter them?

My Idea: Kyogre, Manaphy, Lugia.
-You start out by seeing a Kyogre jump out of Azure Lake (see above post.) It spits some sort of rock out of its mouth and dives back into the ocean. You go to find that rock and use Rock Smash. A pokeball appears, giving you HM Dive. You then dive into the water in Azure Lake, revealing a cave. You go through that cave and surface in a cavern, where it is raining a lot. You delve deeper until you find a pool of water where you fight the Kyogre.
-After you find Kyogre you can dive into any water-way with deep enough water. Lugia will be swimming very quickly all the way around the oceans, and you have to chase it down. Like the "runaway" pokemon, every time you enter a new route, its position changes. Once you catch up to it, it's overworld waits for you, and then it attacks.
-Manaphy appears after you have captured every water pokemon in the game and Lugia. Underwater a castle appears (let's call it Sea Sanctuary,) which you go into. It is filled with water Pokemon who do not harm you, and you eventually make it into a room with a gem-stone suited rock. On top is an egg, which you pick up and then go to revive it.

Long winded, huh?

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Deoxys could be on a space shuttle bound to leave earth.

Mewtwo in a lab.

Mew in the forest where they first found it.

acrotis

Woodchuck
Hmmmmm...

Arceus, You go to a lab and they're like oh sorry we made a pointless pokemon... fight it and rid the world of it. You kill it *there's no option to catch it, that would just be silly* and well there you go.

Yeah I'm hating on Arceus what can ya do. :p

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

I love the ideas, especially the Giratina one. Where would it be located, though, when the portals start appearing?

These have all been great ideas, but where are they taking place? Do you have a name for the places where you encounter them?

My Idea: Kyogre, Manaphy, Lugia.
-You start out by seeing a Kyogre jump out of Azure Lake (see above post.) It spits some sort of rock out of its mouth and dives back into the ocean. You go to find that rock and use Rock Smash. A pokeball appears, giving you HM Dive. You then dive into the water in Azure Lake, revealing a cave. You go through that cave and surface in a cavern, where it is raining a lot. You delve deeper until you find a pool of water where you fight the Kyogre.
-After you find Kyogre you can dive into any water-way with deep enough water. Lugia will be swimming very quickly all the way around the oceans, and you have to chase it down. Like the "runaway" pokemon, every time you enter a new route, its position changes. Once you catch up to it, it's overworld waits for you, and then it attacks.
-Manaphy appears after you have captured every water pokemon in the game and Lugia. Underwater a castle appears (let's call it Sea Sanctuary,) which you go into. It is filled with water Pokemon who do not harm you, and you eventually make it into a room with a gem-stone suited rock. On top is an egg, which you pick up and then go to revive it.

Long winded, huh?

well i didnt really have any ideas which towns or routes these events would take place sorry

Psycho_Jirachi

Rhyperior is teh pwn
For Articuno; an iceberg hits Snowpoint City or some other region/town that is cold. The iceberg causes alot of fuss in the area, so you have to find someway to get it out of there, you end up walking around and in the iceberg, and in it's center, Articuno is waiting. Once you catch it, the iceberg slowly moves away.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Jirachi can be found deep in a cave, much like it did in the movie. Heatran can be found in or near a volcano. The same applies to Groudon.