• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Magazine Scan: DP 103 info, I think? More Jun!

Ah, nothing like a hefty dose of youthful Alzheimers and ADHD to get a trainer like Jun on the road to greatness.

He's liable to have at least one STD passed on by his dad as well, eh?

Of course, that one's completely obvious.

Gotta blame those great Pokemon World schools too, right? Encouraging students to leave home and school at the age of 10, only to forget all of the important things they learn or they should learn in their greater schooling years, and making them learn it on their own, all while traveling around with a boy in his late teens and an ex-gym leader who just wants to get laid.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Hey...Jun has the Canalave gym badge,doesn't he?

Well that means that he can join the group & leave after Canalave cuz it won't be necesary for him to challenge the gym leader...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Of course, that one's completely obvious.

Gotta blame those great Pokemon World schools too, right? Encouraging students to leave home and school at the age of 10, only to forget all of the important things they learn or they should learn in their greater schooling years, and making them learn it on their own, all while traveling around with a boy in his late teens and an ex-gym leader who just wants to get laid.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.

They really couln't pick a finer role model for Ash, could they? Nothing says "influence" better than a hormonally-driven multi-racial male constantly trying to get inside a woman's 2" eyecandy miniskirt every 5 hours.

God help the children if a Mario anime comes out...he's been kissed more times than I can remember. :/ And saving the princess every day = instant win for the cheeky plumber.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Yeesh, please don't bring the plumber into this, he'd likely have a boner over Piplup.

Torpoleon

I don't speak Japanese that well (I only know a few words and phrases), but it seemed like Jun was the one who didn't remember Hikari. She said something that sounded like she knew him when they were younger, but he didn't remember. ADHD little thing.

They probably met in their younger days but forgot.Beacuse thye must have met before if they both live in Twinleaf town.

hatotab

They probably met in their younger days but forgot.Beacuse thye must have met before if they both live in Twinleaf town.

Well apparently, Hikari remembered Jun from a festival held in Twinleaf. I cant quite remember, but I think they both sang at the festival, which was how Hikari recognized him.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Well apparently, Hikari remembered Jun from a festival held in Twinleaf. I cant quite remember, but I think they both sang at the festival, which was how Hikari recognized him.

Shades of High School Musical? Oh noes...

Grei

not the color

"We're breakin' free-e-e-e
Soarin'
Flyin'
There's not a sta--

*brick'd*"

Honestly, I can't see Jun singing at all, mostly because it's so random.

Then again, isn't the new opening supposed to be Ash and Dawn singing, as opposed to just Ash's and Dawn's VAs singing?

"We're breakin' free-e-e-e
Soarin'
Flyin'
There's not a sta--

*brick'd*"

Honestly, I can't see Jun singing at all, mostly because it's so random.

Then again, isn't the new opening supposed to be Ash and Dawn singing, as opposed to just Ash's and Dawn's VAs singing?

Hikari can't hold a note, so I'd HATE to hear Jun's idea of singing..

Edit;; HUZZAH. I'M A TOP COORDINATOR WHO SUCKS AT CONTESTS. Hooray.

hatotab

That would be scary...

Translation:
Hikari: Your Jun aren't you?
Jun: huh?
Satoshi: Jun?
Hikari: I lived in Futaba town. Remember, at the festival, you were singing loud with *bakuonbu. I remember it now!
Jun: Huh, is that so? I have no idea who you are... wait, wait...Ah! your the uncool trainer that lost to Shinji at the tag battle!
Hikari: Uncool...?

*bakuonbu meaning -
bakuon = loud, exploding
bu = club, group
Im not really sure what it is, but it's some sort of band or club he was singing loudly with.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
That would be scary...

Translation:
Hikari: Your Jun aren't you?
Jun: huh?
Satoshi: Jun?
Hikari: I lived in Futaba town. Remember, at the festival, you were singing loud with *bakuonbu. I remember it now!
Jun: Huh, is that so? I have no idea who you are... wait, wait...Ah! your the uncool trainer that lost to Shinji at the tag battle!
Hikari: Uncool...?

*bakuonbu meaning -
bakuon = loud, exploding
bu = club, group
Im not really sure what it is, but it's some sort of band or club he was singing loudly with.

Oh, singing in a band, then...that's a bit more fitting. Besides, nobody ever said he had to be good at it.

Ancax

More Jun? Interesting, since his Pokemon know moves I didn't expect them to know> (Roserade with Poison Jab), Staraptor with Tackle and Close Combat)

Why the hell does his Staraptor still know Tackle? This is another case where the pre-evo knows better attacks than the evo does.

firelovindocker

More Jun? Interesting, since his Pokemon know moves I didn't expect them to know> (Roserade with Poison Jab), Staraptor with Tackle and Close Combat)

Why the hell does his Staraptor still know Tackle? This is another case where the pre-evo knows better attacks than the evo does.

about every trainer has a pokemon that knows tackle in the anime it is pictured has a quick resonable move that hits quite well. i didnt think roserade would know posion jab on the other hand

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
As long as it's nothing like mine, or any of the members of Crush 40, I'll be fine.

=o Crush 40 isnt that bad >_>

Anyway this could possibly make for a great episode, lets hope it plays out to be

darklord18

[IMG139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/10utj3-1-109d.jpg[/IMG139]

this make me not won't to see this episode, have the writers forgot about a red/light pink hair girl and her Abra. come on you had a changes to put her in but you wast it again by do something like this. Why?