• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Mega Evolutions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucloyster

How about a Mega Cloyster? Boost its speed and attack, have skill link as the ability, and the thing will be unstoppable. No need for choice scarf. Give it focus sash for those quicker special sweepers, and let it kill with rock blast and icicle spear. You can use shell smash if you want to make sure you can outspeed. I love cloyster, and giving it a mega evolution would make my day.

Aurath8

How about a Mega Cloyster? Boost its speed and attack, have skill link as the ability, and the thing will be unstoppable. No need for choice scarf. Give it focus sash for those quicker special sweepers, and let it kill with rock blast and icicle spear. You can use shell smash if you want to make sure you can outspeed. I love cloyster, and giving it a mega evolution would make my day.

Megaevolutions can't hold items, because they need their Megastone. I do like the idea of MegaCloyster though. Maybe it could exchange its shell for a smaller, lighter one to explain the speed boost.

Ti4558

I dout that mega swellow will happen but if it does gale wing works.

Do you think it would be cool to have a Normal/Ghost Pokémon, even if it was a ME? I would like to see a (pseudo-)legendary having that type, but seeing as MEs can change type, we could have it now instead of waiting for another generation. Maybe a human corpse Pokémon...

Im thinking something like Mega Cofagrigus. You could have its coffin open and a mummy walk out...

Ti4558

Im thinking something like Mega Cofagrigus. You could have its coffin open and a mummy walk out...

Or maybe he could be like aeigslash and when he is in his coffin he is defensive and when he comes out he is offensive.

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.

That would be pretty awesome for what is arguably my favorite Ghost. Of course, I wouldn't mind if he kept Mummy as his ability but he could certainly have something else. Possibly Intimidate?(underwhelming, really) I think Ti's suggestion of Stance Change would be interesting.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Or maybe he could be like aeigslash and when he is in his coffin he is defensive and when he comes out he is offensive.

I would love this. Mummy + Stance Change could be an awesome combo.

Ti4558

What about serene grace M-Milotic that would give it a 60% chance to burn its opponents which would stop physical threats and render them somewhat useless. And ice beam goes up to a 20% freeze rate which also helps a little bit. Also even though dragon breath is probably not most people's first choice for milotic it gets a 60% chance to paralyze your opponent.

Last edited:

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
A bit off-topic, but how does Mega Shuckle sound to everyone?

sounds cool to me. But lets hope they don't put stats into Defense for a Mega Shuckle. That would be scary!

A bit off-topic, but how does Mega Shuckle sound to everyone?

I would give all his Mega Boost into Defense and Special Defense and change his ability to Solid Rock. But then again I would use it.

Ilan

20/120/120/120/120/105
+100 Speed, +110 Atk, +110 SpAtk, -110 Def, -110 SpDef.

Hey why not? :p

Shuckles biggest problem is his HP 20 HP is terrible.. a mega won't solve it.. an evolution will..
if you make him with that speed you need to:
1. get rid of priority
2. switch in
3.shell smash (tank a hit)
4.protect + mega evolve (too squishy)
5. sweep (need good moves too.. stone edge and such..)

Last edited:

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Shuckles biggest problem is his HP 20 HP is terrible.. a mega won't solve it.. an evolution will..
if you make him with that speed you need to:
1. get rid of priority
2. switch in
3.shell smash (tank a hit)
4.protect + mega evolve (too squishy)
5. sweep (need good moves too.. stone edge and such..)

Shuckle (as a pre evolution) + Evolite = Untouchable Pokemon.

It'd be so much more fair for him to have a Mega Evolution.

Hasty

Moonside
I agree, so how about Glalie becomes part Dark, gets Technician to boost Ice Shard, Bite, Bulldoze, Hidden Power, Water Pulse, and most importantly Frost Breath. Drop it's defenses and supercharge it's offenses, with a spread like 80/140/60/140/60/100.

I love your Mega Glalie idea! :) I would want that so badly.

Aurath8

Shuckle (as a pre evolution) + Evolite = Untouchable Pokemon.

It'd be so much more fair for him to have a Mega Evolution.

Toxic says hi. Not having that Leftovers recovery really hurts Eviolite pokemon and Shuckle doesn't even have recovery outside of Rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.