• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Mega Evolutions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Well I think I finally found the first mega I don't like design wise...

I'm sorry but...I really don't like the way Mega Salamence looks...I mean it's great he got a mega he needs it but...they removed his arms...oh well can't like them all, I was just hoping Mega Salamence would wow me. Here's hoping for a really cool Mega Flygon!

Mega Altaria and Lopunny are freaking cool looking though! I definitley wasn't expecting Lopunny.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

I'm sorry but...I really don't like the way Mega Salamence looks...I mean it's great he got a mega he needs it but...they removed his arms...oh well can't like them all, I was just hoping Mega Salamence would wow me. Here's hoping for a really cool Mega Flygon!

Mega Altaria and Lopunny are freaking cool looking though! I definitley wasn't expecting Lopunny.

Look in the metal part...

TheEliteEmpoleon

Ok so it looks like we have the top left, top right, and bottom right with altaria, salamence, and lopunny. I wonder who/what is in the bottom left?

Ninfia-Fan

Na, you can see them tucked into that metal part there.

I also thought Mega Salamence had no arms. They're there, but difficult to spot.

rocky505

Salamence basically learns Brave Bird now thanks to Aerilate and Double Edge...

lavanda

Really feeling it
Nice! It's got Aerilate! I wonder if it'll retain it's Dragon/Flying typing? I think it will. Anyway, Salamence has gained a nice boost from this.
It does retain original typing.

Baby V Alex

I just saw the update. Woah Mega Altaria dragon/fairy with pixilate. That is actually pretty cool considering Altaria gets Hyper voice via 5th gen move tutors and anyone who has used Mega Gardevoir should know how devastating a pixilate boosted Hyper voice is. Mega Lopunny Normal/Fighting with scrappy is also really cool considering that it gets a variety of fighting type moves such as Jump kick, Drain punch, Sky uppercut and circle throw. The ability to hit ghosts is a bonus. I honestly think its great that more non gen 3 pokes are getting mega evos as well and as for the designs, I think they are fine, I like to look at the potential that pokes will have in a competitive battle so as long as its promising from a competitive point of view than it makes me like them more.

But these are probably the most random pokes to get mega evos, I guess anything really is fair game to get a mega evolution.

Altaria can learn Hyper Voice via eggmove

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
why are people complaining about no arms on a Mega Evolution when the base form didn't have arms to begin with

it's a frisbee, it doesn't need its limbs for standing

Mega Lopunny almost made me have a Heart attack cuz I never knew love this bad!

Come one Flygon, you can make it. All other Gen 3 Dragons are confirmed. ;-;

So far they all look neat as. I actually really like Salamence's "missile" appearance.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really didn't think that we'd get a new Sinnoh Mega in OR/AS, but maybe Mega Lopunny's existence implies that other new Sinnoh Megas will be introduced. *Prays for Mega Froslass*

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Look in the metal part...

I am looking at the metal part and I see no arms, only small nubs, also if you look at the in game pictures there really isn't anything poking out the sides. I honestly don't see any arms there I don't know where anyone else is getting them.

why are people complaining about no arms on a Mega Evolution when the base form didn't have arms to begin with

it's a frisbee, it doesn't need its limbs for standing

What are you talking about, both Bagon and Shelgon had arms/limbs. I just...don't like the look, it looks really awkward with no arms, personal taste.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
This frisbee will pierce the tiers!!!!

Ninfia-Fan

Shiny Mega Metagross looks cool. I can't wait to see the fourth new Mega if there'll be one. Please be Flygon!

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
So happy to see that pokemon I like got megas. I am so happy for Lopunny and even Altaria. They look awesome! Mega Altaria is going to kick arse! Normal fighting for Loppuny. Woo! Mega Salamence looks awesome. Aerialate? Oh ****.

GF dont care about balancing anymore. I want to see primal Kyogre already!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
shiny Megagross looks frickin' rad

also it'll probably break the game in half if it's obtainable before end-game, a la Mega Lucario

Do you think we'll get Super Mega Evolutions next gen?

nah, Giga Evolutions are next

Status
Not open for further replies.