• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Mega Evolutions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm disappointed with Megaltaria but at the same time I think it got a good upgrade. It wasn't my vision and my hopes for it were clear but this is good enough. I guess it could use Return or Hyper Voice well. It's design is good too.

Very surprised to see Megapunny. Nobody wanted one but it got a huge design improvement at least. It needs some attack help if it wants to hit all types but it may be too frail anyway.

Megamence has an alright design. Aerilate though. It has a ton of recoil normal type moves and that's about it. Not even Quick Attack or Extremespeed unless it gets it via tutor.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Megamence has an alright design. Aerilate though. It has a ton of recoil normal type moves and that's about it. Not even Quick Attack or Extremespeed unless it gets it via tutor.

Headbutt says hi. Headbutt is the perfect move to use with Aerilate, Base 91 Flying type move? Yes please!

Last edited:

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Very surprised to see Megapunny. Nobody wanted one but it got a huge design improvement at least. It needs some attack help if it wants to hit all types but it may be too frail anyway.

I think Mega Lopunny's design looks really random. It looks like it's just going everywhere, especially her ears. It looks neat though, different

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

the answer to any physical Pokemon looking to capitalize on an -ate Ability is almost always going to be Return

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?

Thrash though, flying type outrage with a slight boost. And technically Double-edge is pretty much a brave bird. Quick Attack or Extreemspeed would be nice but for what it's got it's pretty decent. Better than it's current best flying stab move which is FLY...

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
the answer to any physical Pokemon looking to capitalize on an -ate Ability is almost always going to be Return

Right. I suppose you don't need a full set of aerilated attacks. Return works but it sucks how Mence doesn't get priority. I could have sworn it did and was thinking that Dragonite may get busted again.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Right. I suppose you don't need a full set of aerilated attacks. Return works but it sucks how Mence doesn't get priority. I could have sworn it did and was thinking that Dragonite may get busted again.

If it did get priority it couldn't be E-speed, it would just wreck everything.
Prepare your Rock and Steel types; Get ready to Thrash everyone.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I would absolutely use mega seviper if it was a thing. I want a mega poison-type in ORAS as its one of my favorite types and it always felt it was a lacking type.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Headbutt says hi. Headbutt is the perfect move to use with Aerilate, Base 91 Flying type move? Yes please!
FlySpam, Now with Flinch!

Yeah, I guess. I do love exploiting flinching but it doesn't seem like it's worth the megavolution. Then again we don't know anything about its stats...

Inb4 Mega Salamence gets a Special Attack boost, nerf in its Attack.

If it did get priority it couldn't be E-speed, it would just wreck everything.
Prepare your Rock and Steel types; Get ready to Thrash everyone.

Mence has EQ.

sheld999

looks like they have another mega under Altaria since we haven't seen that part of the page

skgameboy

This whole salamence design thing would be fixed if they just made the wing tips point backward...the wing doesnt look like its on the right way

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Mence has EQ.

True, but it's not like you could use Skarmory right? Since it gets Flamethrower as well :(
At best, Rock/Flying, but then you still have to worry about stray Hydro Pumps. So it will come down to what the basic sets are, as to what will be best used to counter/check it. All in the near future tho.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Very surprised to see Megapunny. Nobody wanted one but it got a huge design improvement at least.

...what? I and a lot of other people have been clamoring for Lopunny to get a mega Evolution. I am not too fond of its design but at least its an interesting concept.

No, they shouldn't.

I like you.

Dad

For the Patriarch!
Those ripped leggings on Mega Lopunny are quite something. Fan artists around the world cry out with ecstasy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.