• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Mega Evolutions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetius

Don't remember who saw it first, but here is the image if you need.

[IMG139]http://s24.postimg.org/h953bp39x/Maxie_Archie.jpg[/IMG139]

Thanks for posting this clearer image.
They're Key stones all right.
I just hope that they're indeed for Mega Camerupt and Sharpedo.

zhixun

Wow...I am just so thrilled with Archie. He is definitely my favorite Evil Team Leader now.

I agree with you about Aogiri's design. He looks more evil than Matsubusa while the latter just look like a normal business executive in my opinion.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
There should be a new mega blaziken which is fire/flying
View attachment 12781

Honestly I'm happy with just one mega per Pokemon, adding more just doesn't seem right
Charizard and Mewtwo were given two because they are most popular among fans and I think thats quite enough......just my opinion ^^

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
The drawing looks like a Latias more than a Bursyamo in my opinion. Moreover I have enough for Mega Bursyamo and hope to see other mega evolutions than this.

Stop using the japanese spelling for names. We are speaking english here and it is very annoying. Wtf is a Bursyamo? Just say Blaziken, we don't care if you know the japanese names.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it (I've tried to keep reading all the new posts but I may have missed some) but I love the way the alpha and omega symbols are incorporated in the designs for Kyogre and Groudon. Also love their respective symbols (alpha for Kyogre and omega for Groudon) being in the orb next to their health bars.

zhixun

Stop using the japanese spelling for names. We are speaking english here and it is very annoying. Wtf is a Bursyamo? Just say Blaziken, we don't care if you know the japanese names.

I only have the trademarked Japanese names on hand and I play games in Japanese. It takes me quite an effort to look up the right English names for me.

LizardonX

Banned
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it (I've tried to keep reading all the new posts but I may have missed some) but I love the way the alpha and omega symbols are incorporated in the designs for Kyogre and Groudon. Also love their respective symbols (alpha for Kyogre and omega for Groudon) being in the orb next to their health bars.

Mega stone delta for Rayquaza anyone?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Or just the Jade Orb.

If Primal Devolution is accessed by the Red and Blue Orbs for Groudon and Kyogre, then Rayquaza will get the same treatment with the Jade Orb. Plus, its existence will be explained; in HG/SS it felt like it was a last-minute thrown in item, just having a connection with Rayquaza and that's it. Hope it ends up in the remakes.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I said this in another post but c'mon can we get a 5th Gen evo plz?
I know this is a Hoenn game but all the Hoenn Megas were already awesome (Blaziken, Gardevoir, Manetric, Aggron) now the get Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert, and possibly Mega Camerupt, Sharpedo, Ludicolo, Shiftry and Metagross, can 5 th gen get some love?

Aside from that possible Megas I mentioned would be Awesome, and the Primal forms are looking very interesting, especially Kyorge. Now I just need to see that Primal Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.