• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Mega Evolutions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurimin

Snowflake Trainer
Mega Audino looks great, Fairy/Normal I guess? FIRST UNOVA MEGA EVOLUTION.

Yep its Normal/Fairy
(Just ninja'd my other post above)

Geekachu

Nice to see the first Unova Mega too!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Healer and Shell Armor be their abilities. Useless abilities are useless lol.

Last edited:

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
OMG! Look at Mega Slowbro's artwork. It's weird. For Mega Audino, it's too unexpected.

Photonkrios95

So every pokemon that was used in the Contest explanation has received some form of form change (Either Mega or Coplay).

I will be very surprised if we dont get Mega Miltoic now.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Mega Audino looks pretty much the same as before albeit a different color.

Mega Slowbro though... I'm tempted to call it ugly but I'm just going to call it weird.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
OMG What have they done with Mega Slowbro???? It looks absolutely hideous :O
Mega Audino... wow that sure was unexpected

From what I'm able to translate, Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy with Healer with an increase in Def and Sp.Def

Mega Slowbro remains Water/Psychic, with Shell Armor with an increase in Def and Sp.Atk

If Audino really gets Healer, it will be the first mega with a practically useless ability outside Doubles.
If Slowbro truly gets Shell Armor, it might just be the best tank with access to Calm Mind + Slack Off and no worry of Crits ruining your boost.

Healer and Shell Armor be their abilities. Useless abilities are useless lol.
No. Not with Crits everywhere, no.

Yay! Unexpected Megas ftw!
Slowbro looks a little stupid, but i guess it goes with his character and is somewhat fitting. Mega Audino looks ok actually and much like I expected to, if it got a mega. This may not be super interesting but news is news :D

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Yay! Unexpected Megas ftw!
Slowbro looks a little stupid, but i guess it goes with his character and is somewhat fitting. Mega Audino looks ok actually and much like I expected to, if it got a mega. This may not be super interesting but news is news :D

mega audino looks like a spirit to me, hmm i wonder why did it got colored white

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Wow. That was unexpected.

Slowbro's Mega design is funny, in a good way. It is kinda fitting. And yeah, I think it will get SHell Armor. It's literally obvious.
Mega Audino's design is great and fits the creature wonderfully.

Ajduk

I want to see at least 20 people here who, before the mega evolution, gave a crap about Audino. -.-''
GF just keeps on missing with megas, don't they?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I want to see at least 20 people here who, before the mega evolution, gave a crap about Audino. -.-''

Meh, we cared about the experience in 5th gen lmfao.

rocky505

Um, practically everybody who played BW/B2W2 gave a crap about Audino. The thing was an EXP machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.