• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Mega Evolutions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClawofBeta

Realtrainerstrain has made his account private. T.T I'm following krismendez but don't see the Alakazam stone on his.

Well, he just uploaded it.

https://twitter.com/kristhofer/status/534570556147105792

Can someone link me the pictures from those leakers, guessing they are 100% real? Can't load the actual pages on my 3ds and don't have access to the computer right now :/

Can you view Twitter? https://twitter.com/kristhofer/status/534570556147105792

Klay

Titan Tamer

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
According to Japanese leaks, here are some Mega Stone locations:

[spoil]Aggronite - given as reward for clearing the blockage within Rusturf Tunnel.
Manectite - Underneath Seaside Cycling Road (north side)
Mawilite - I dunno. The place is kinda hard to distinguish.

And earlier, Alakazite was found in Slateport near the stalls.[/spoil]

Photonkrios95

Liking that the stones seem easier to find this time around. Hopefully this isn't just for the XY stones and will continue for the ORAS ones.

chibiowl

according to japanese leaks, here are some mega stone locations:

[spoil]aggronite - given as reward for clearing the blockage within rusturf tunnel.
manectite - underneath seaside cycling road (north side)
mawilite - i dunno. The place is kinda hard to distinguish.

And earlier, alakazite was found in slateport near the stalls.[/spoil]

[spoil]yay, i can use mega manectric early. :)[/spoil]

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I suppose this confirms that there isn't a certain time you can find them and they're found throughout the story and post-game. Nice!

The area is still hard to identify... Day Care? Winstrate?

I think it's the daycare. Mostly because the fence keeps going to the right after branching downwards, and that the house is made of wood instead of bricks, although both of those things could have been changed.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The area is still hard to identify... Day Care? Winstrate?

I think it's the daycare. Mostly because the fence keeps going to the right after branching downwards, and that the house is made of wood instead of bricks, although both of those things could have been changed.

My guess is that it's bottom left of the day care route, just near Verdanturf. I found a similar-looking area on the Hoenn map poster.

possiblearea_zpsaaf78925.jpg

Two trees, fence, near a house.

Even the T-shape of the fence on the photo matches. Verdanturf having wooden house also makes sense.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I am confused a bit by the leaks about Mega Stones. Do we find hte X and Y ones during the main storyline just glittering on the ground or is this guy already at post game and had is mega ring upgraded?

Photonkrios95

I am confused a bit by the leaks about Mega Stones. Do we find hte X and Y ones during the main storyline just glittering on the ground or is this guy already at post game and had is mega ring upgraded?

During the story. The spanish/latin american leaker that Endless linked to above is only just past the 3rd gym, as a reference.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
During the story. The spanish/latin american leaker that Endless linked to above is only just past the 3rd gym, as a reference.

Sweet. I wonder if this means we will have the Mega Bangle by this point already?

Photonkrios95

Sweet. I wonder if this means we will have the Mega Bangle by this point already?

Theres not a lot of clear pics of 'May' but it doesn't look like she's wearing it.

chibiowl

Woah, he only slept for a few hours. I was awake when he slept and I'm still awake when he started again. XD

Klay

Titan Tamer
....Im confuse....did I saw the main character rinding a bike inside?! Winter is coming...

Btw I kind of hope that we can get Every stone from X/Y in one game. I still dont have the exclusive X méga stone

Hmm, it never occurred to me until now (as we've seen that we get Mega Stones throughout the story) that we're gonna have quite a collection of Mega Stones in our bag once we have them all haha! I guess I never pictured the whole set of Mega's, from both X/Y and OR/AS, in one game, until now...

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Omg hopefully we get exclusive post game Mega stones too! Keep the spirit of new mega burning. :D

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
They should have something like a Stone Case which holds them all haha! Unfortunately, I doubt we'll get any info from reviews about specific Megas, they're probably not allowed to talk about them other than saying "there are some"

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Hmm, it never occurred to me until now (as we've seen that we get Mega Stones throughout the story) that we're gonna have quite a collection of Mega Stones in our bag once we have them all haha! I guess I never pictured the whole set of Mega's, from both X/Y and OR/AS, in one game, until now...

Soon GameFreak would have to add a new item or slot in the bag to store the Mega Stone's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.