• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Mega Evolutions Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Yeah, Reviews aren't really impressed with the games. I don't care because 3rd gen was always my favourite and all I need to satisfy myself is primal Kyogre.

I like that in game shot of Hoopa. He looks huge.

No more megas is going to piss off so many people I know.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's a form but;

Hoopa

Looks real to me... If it's not, it gives us a better idea on what it will look like?

Either Powersav (probably what it is)

Or we can actually get Hoppa (let me dream Dammnit).

I looks a lot better now that we can see it properly.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
OK the hype is REAL I just got the latias mega stones from WiFi trade.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Lucky, I wish someone would trade me them :/

I'm not lucky my Wifi died on the Hoopa trade XD

And now I got a 6iv modest Hoopa XD

Last edited:

Klay

Titan Tamer
It's a form but;

Hoopa

Looks real to me... If it's not, it gives us a better idea on what it will look like?

God Hoopa! He's so beast! Damm this game will make me play with legendary trough the main story! It was love at first sight, now its beyond that!

I wonder know Vocanion will get something.: Mega evo, forme change,..fusion.....or even primal?

Lugia 88

I know the first thing I'm going to do is go for a Bagon and the mega stone for Salamence then Mega Salamence will be mine :)

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The new Bank patch was datamined just now and we now have final names for all new ORAS items. And here are descriptions for each of those items. This should be enough to confirm no new Megas in case people are still hoping for something there.

Notice the distinct lack of any item for Mega Evolving Rayquaza. If that's not confirmation of some sort I don't know what is. Is it safe to say Ubers has a new king now?

XXD17

Draco rex
The new Bank patch was datamined just now and we now have final names for all new ORAS items. And here are descriptions for each of those items. This should be enough to confirm no new Megas in case people are still hoping for something there.

Notice the distinct lack of any item for Mega Evolving Rayquaza. If that's not confirmation of some sort I don't know what is. Is it safe to say Ubers has a new king now?

Do we know what item allows Hoopa to change forms? The prison bottle?

This beast can hold items???

Gods have mercy.

Lum berry megaquaza here we go!!! Or life orb...hmmm...choice band? Man, I can't make up my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.