• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Member Here!

Hello, my username is ohemew1983825, but I prefer OheMew. ^_^

I have been a fan of pokemon since the TV Show Debuted in America.

I am currently a veteran at the Pokemon games. (Though hardly known as it is.) However, my prediction skills could use some work. ^^;

I really enjoy the TV Show more than the games, though I wish they kept Misty around. (I am quite the dedicated Pokeshipper.)

I have throughly read the rules and will do my best to follow them.

I hope to enjoy my time here.

See ya!

Fire Suicune

Welcome, OheMew! Glad you read the rules, and you seem like a really nice addition to the forums so far. If you need any help, you can pm me!

-F.S. out

hIrAm

welcome to SPPf (Serebii Pokémon Pages Forums), ohemew1983825! if you need anything (navigating, someone to telp you out), just give me a PM (there's a link in my signature below), and I'll be sure to help you out as soon as possible.

have a great time!

Star Dust

live let live.
Welcome to SPPF! Its a good thing you read the rules, many new posters seem to miss them and end up getting themselves banned. Hope you have a good and productive time here.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! ^_^

I lurked around here quite a bit before joining. Taking time to read the rules should be a no-brainer. Yet, it's just sad that, even with so many standing out rules topics, others just don't listen. I really hate that, ya know. -_-

Well, I got stuff to do. Just wanted to say thanks!

See ya!