• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Passafist666

The Wanderer
Just a new member. I mainly joined for trades.

Speaking of trades, is anyone willing to help me trade evolve a few pokemon? I will want a pokemon as collateral during trade so it doesn't get stolen. Preferably the exact pokemon I'm trading so that we both know we're not messin' with each other.

Also, where would I post the above I jsut said?

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Welcome to serebii Passafist666, sadly I cant trade with you. I assume you mean in black and white so post it in the 5th gen trade forum, if it is diamond through soul silver post in the 4th gen trade forums.