• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGFT

Hello, I am new to the forum, so I will make a quick intro, then tell the whole story for those who want to read it.

Basically I was playing Pokemon Y and decided to complete the Pokedex. I soon realized that, to have the so called mythical Pokemon, I would need to search people who have them on forums, and Serebii.net is my favorite Pokemon site, so here I am!

Long story : I got the Pokemon fever back when RBY was launched, but since my father didn't have much money, and games where so expensive where I live (I am from Brazil BTW) I played the game with my cousin, but it never felt like "I" caught them all. Time passed and I make my own money now, so I bought 3ds and Pokemon Y and tried to fix this childhood frustation once and for all. I consider myself a casual, so I am not interest in competitive battles, shiny Pokemon, IVs... But I AM a completionist so I want one of each Pokemon, and I will be gratefull if you help me out! :)

The "quick" intro ended as big as the rest, but whatever :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Colgate

Breaking the service
Hey there nice to meet you here. This is your first fourms that you joined ? Now I see you've collected every single pokemon. Well anyways it's so great to meet you here and I hope that you like it here and make some neat friends here as well. If you want to talk to me anytime on my profile. Well see you very soon.

DGFT

Thanks, and Yes, it is the first time I'm into a forum. I didn't catch'em all, though. Not YET :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.