• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New New Team

I fixed my old team by changing some pokes...

dpmfa130.png

Gyrados@Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 212Hp/ 180Def/ 16Atk/ 100Spd
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- EQ
- Dragon Dance

dpmfa392.png

Infernape@Leftovers/expert Belt
Nature: Naive
56Atk/ 224SpAtk/ 232Spd
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot
- Close Combat

dpmfa472.png

Gliscor@Leftovers
Nature: Impish
6 Hp/ 252Atk/ 252Spd
- EQ
- Aerial Ace
- Roost
- Stealth Rock

dpmfa466.png

Electivire@Expert Belt
Nature: Lonely
6 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252Spd
- T-bolt
- Ice Punch
- EQ
- Cross Chop

dpffb242.png

Blissey@LEftovers
Nature:Bold
252 Def/ 128 SpAtk/ 128 HP
- Seisimic Toss
- Ice Beam
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled

dpffb477.png

Dusknoir@Leftovers
NAture: Careful
252 HP/ 128 Def/ 128 SpDef
- Wow
- Thunder punch
- Shadow punch
- Pain Split

Last edited:

Zero_Tolerance

its me, bk
I fixed my old team by changing some pokes...

Vaporeon@Leftovers
Nature: Bold
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Aqua Ring/ Wish
- Haze/ Baton Pass

You'll find the ability to pass Wish around your team vitally important. You can pass it around without Baton Pass by merely switching to the recipient, so Hazing is good too. Also consider Roar to phaze opponents and Protect to allow Wish to heal you.

Infernape@Life Orb
Nature: Naive
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- U-turn
- Close Combat

Looks good. Could use a Speed boost from Naive if possible though.

Gliscor@Choice Scarf
Nature: Impish
- EQ
- Aerial Ace
- Thunder Fang
- Knock Off

This set could really use Roost to help with walling capabilities, perhaps over Thunder Fang since Dusknoir already knows Thunderpunch and Electivire can hit hard with Thunderbolt.

Electrivire@Expert Belt
Nature: Lonley
- T-bolt
- Ice Punch
- EQ
- Cross Chop

Ahh, I love Electivire. Consider getting a Hasty one should you run into another Electivire so you can outspeed it. Otherwise, it's fine.

Blissey@LEftovers
Nature:Bold
- Seisimic Toss
- Ice Beam
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled

Good.

Dusknoir@Leftovers
NAture: Careful
- Wow
- Thunder punch
- Shadow punch
- Pain Split

Good.

It would be good to include EV's with your sets.

However, it seems to be a fairly solid team.

EDIT: Watch out for opposing Electivire. Cross Chop will take down Blissey, Ice Punch will take down Gliscor, Earthquake will deal with your Infernape and your own Electivire should the opposition be faster. Thunderbolt will take Vaporeon out of the game too. Your only real hope is Will-O-Wisp on Dusknoir. Be careful!

Last edited:
wow previous teams of mine didnt consider electivire a threat, heracross was my major concern so i based my team on defending against him, now i see that i have a new problem...hmm since most electivire has -def shouldnt Gliscor with 252Atk EV OHKO electivire?

Also, im not really good at EV training, but ill try to remember how I set it up.

Last edited:

Zero_Tolerance

its me, bk
Yes, but Electivire is faster and is 4x weak to Ice Punch.

You'd have to predict a switch in. With Thunder Fang and Aerial Ace, there are many opportunities for it to come in and sweep.

Especially if you give it a Speed Boost with Thunder Fang, which is another reason why I recommended Roost over Thunder Fang on Gliscor.

Well, i guess all battles rely on prediction, ill try it out...its just that i used my roost on some other pokemon so ill i have to find a way to get another TM roost.

expert belt is good because of supereffective boost

anymore suggestions...anyone?

Hi i renewed this old thread to try out my fixed team.

I exchange vaporeon with Gyrados so i can have a proper starter. I needed a water type so i will try the famous bulky Gyrados.

I finally found a way to get roost for my gliscor and a good nature for infernape.

Gyardos is a good starter because its can desrtroy many leads also its a good bait for Electivire. So itll speed up for my electrivire weakness

RMT!