• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New nintendo ds leaked!?!?!?

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
this is from an australian nintendo fansite, also, if this has alrady been posted I am truly sorry and if a mod could close it would be great:

Nippon Ichi, a Japanese retailer, published several advertisements for the eagerly awaited Disgaea DS title. What really caught readers attention though is that the DS's featured in the advertisement had widescreens! Could this be a new DS revision that was accidently unveiled? Nintendo told Eurogamer yesterday that the answer is "No", although apparently they wouldn't comment on the authenticity of the advertisement itself, but rather stated that it didn't mean much. More inside
Nintendo have been known to revise their hardware on regular intervals, so we won't know anything until post E3, during which we will keep you updated
source: http://www.vooks.net/modules.php?module=article&id=13060 there is a pic of it on this link

Rave

Banned
I like it when there are people who are gullible enough to believe anything they see to be factual.

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
I like it when there are people who are gullible enough to believe anything they see to be factual.

hey, i didnt say I believed it, did I? anyway, it does look like if it is real it would be really cool. I would buy one

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Rhapsody on the DS? OH HELLZ YAH.

Rave

Banned
hey, i didnt say I believed it, did I? anyway, it does look like if it is real it would be really cool. I would buy one

Hey, I didn't say I directed it at you, did I?

The fact that you got so defensive over something that was directed to the writer of the article, makes me wonder if you did infact fall prey to it as well.

~Suh-spiiii-cious!~

Rhapsody on the DS? OH HELLZ YAH.

Screw you! i-Tunes works better.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
It looked too ugly anyways. And I wouldn't want my older games to strech out into blurry graphics.