• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Official Wireless Adapter and Related Features (Mystery Gift, etc.) Thread!

Barletta

i rekon that they should have made a transfer cable from your GBA to your DS

Latiasfan

Water Trainer!
i have a question about the old lady in the sevi islands on serebii it says you can exchange a password so you can battle some one how does that work?

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Can you be a little more specific? Which of the Islands, or a link to the page on Serebii where you saw that info? I can't figure out who you're talking about... :/

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
For the Wireless Adapters? That's $10 US, I don't know how much they sell for in Australia.

Shiny Ho-Oh

Too bad I don't have my Wireless Adapter... My friend borrowed it and lost it. Now i have to battle/trade with the Link Cable.

Pr1me_Minister

Super Kawaii ^_^
I bought the Players Choice version of FireRed, so the wireless adaptor isn't included. On top of that, I live in Malaysia, which means no Pokemon events......EVER!

That's really sucks...... T_T

Titan500

Solar Panels
The Wireless Apdater is at least $10 in aussie dollars
but I have the Wireless Apdater and Mystery Gift but I really wanna go to America for Lugia. *Thinks* I think I will trade Lugia from XD to my LG

Last edited:
On page 1 you CAN connect the gba to ds in pal park.

PUSH IT PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT LIMIT CAUSE WERE IN IT TO WIN IT WIN IT OH YAH!!!

Ps. where did u get that tight mewtwo thing?

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Too bad I don't have my Wireless Adapter... My friend borrowed it and lost it. Now i have to battle/trade with the Link Cable.

Laughs I still have mine.But I'm sorry cause I lost my Emerald.

Scyther Owns

Scyther Fan
i had one with my firered, i whas even able to get an aurora ticket by sending up my game to a magazine and then recieving it back with ticket, so now i have deoxys on emerald(and my friend has a clone of it), haven't beaten the league in ruby, firered and leafgreen yet because i restarted ruby and firered, and only recently recieved leafgeen

pichufan25

i have an question, when you have an american fire red/leaf green can you link pokemon with an european ruby/sapphire/emerald (of course when you have the ruby and sapphire)

Knight_Ram

i have a question, is it possible to buy fire red/leaf green without the wireless adaptors? or do they both include them?

Depends on whether the game is second hand and comes with the wireless adapter or not. If you buy it brand new, it should come with the game.

~Bent~

awhups
Depends on whether the game is second hand and comes with the wireless adapter or not. If you buy it brand new, it should come with the game.
Not necessarily. The games originally came with the Wireless Adapter, but new copies of FR/LG currently sold don't usually include it.