• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Official Wireless Adapter and Related Features (Mystery Gift, etc.) Thread!

MysteryGiftChallenged

Fire - Ice - Psychic
Can anyone answer at least one question?

Thank you! :)

Do I need two GBA to trade between (example) FR & LG or any others of the same generation? I thought it was a given, but apparently with a certain system there's a way?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Do I need two GBA to trade between (example) FR & LG or any others of the same generation? I thought it was a given, but apparently with a certain system there's a way?

Normally yes, you need two GBAs.

You can Transfer using a GameCube (or a Wii) to a "Game" called Pokémon Box RS. However this has had a very short print run, and is hardly found. And you need hard to find hardware (the GC-GBA lead): http://serebii.net/pokemon_box/ Trade Evolutions such as Machamp, Alakazam and Golem won't happen.

The easier to find GameCube Pokemon Games, do offer trading, but you've got to beat most parts of the games before you can trade. Also XD will limit you only using Post E4 games. You still need the GC-GBA lead.

If you have a Gameboy Player in your Gamecube, you've already got a second GBA, it's just it's not pocket sized. The Wireless adaptor works for it.

t3hpwnz4rz

Anyone really nice

Does anyone have a wireless adapter, GBA, fire red/leaf green, white/black, and a copy of diamond/pearl, and would they like to help me migrate my pokemon from leaf green to black? LOL

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Does anyone have a wireless adapter, GBA, fire red/leaf green, white/black, and a copy of diamond/pearl, and would they like to help me migrate my pokemon from leaf green to black? LOL
Yes I do..

The big Problem is that the wireless Adaptor's range is less than 100 feet at best (or less than 33 metres).