• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEW Official Wireless Adapter and Related Features (Mystery Gift, etc.) Thread!

rgkovach123

Event Tickets

I read a rumor somewhere that Event Tickets could be transferred from one pokemon cartridge to another using by mixing records in the Union room (which requires the wireless adaptor).

Any truth to this? (If it is true, is there anyone in the austi,n texas area who has a ticket!? :)

Thanks!

Druce

If you use that adapter in the SP, but then you are using the DS, will there be ableto be a trade made. EX: FR in a GBASP with the Adapter trade to a DS lite with LG.

golduck#1

hey my cousin showed me his lugia and ho-oh and that right. i said how and he said mystery gift. so if a get 2 game boys, 2 wireless adaptors. i could use mystery gift to get the tickets or not

Akashdip

Cascade trainer
DS~GBA trading with link cable.
Is that possible ??

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

12-21

Steel Expert
Now that the DS is out the wireless adapter is pretty useless

BCVM22

Now that the DS is out the wireless adapter is pretty useless

Not in the slightest. The DS does not replicate the features of the wireless adapter. If you still have two GBAs, two copies of Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald and wireless adapters for both of them, that's still the only way to use those features.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
if I play my leaf green on a Ds can I go to the union room without an wireless adaptor since it has wireless features built in.

Nope, you need to do that on your GBA with a Wireless Adaptor.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
No, and there probably won't be any more ever either, I'm guessing. The GBA days are basically over - only Pokemon-related events that occur now are ones for DPPt.

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
No, and there probably won't be any more ever either, I'm guessing. The GBA days are basically over - only Pokemon-related events that occur now are ones for DPPt.

Yes.. Its never gonna Happen again..and Cannot ever happen again, you cANnot get the Tickets unless you Shark for those items... And I miss Those events.. I love the 3rd gen.. Much. as well as the Wireless adapter.. everything.. its become Less popular these days..

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★

i still wish it did, at least some device that allows fans to still get an event from the older games by the use of a wireless link on the GBA since alot of people like me miss some unobtainables in the pokedex.

Brainwashed

Peace and Love
When using a ds can you still battle two gba games when Using a ds?