• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New opening theme: "Future Connection" by ЯeaL (Feb 8)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's listed on the episode summary for SM61. No news post on the official website or anything like that yet.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
As expected, new opening as well!! Hope we get some infor about future captures!

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I think this is the 2nd time ЯeaL sings an opening. The first one I heard from Gintama was quite good and catchy so I expect they could do a great job with Pokemon as well.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I really hope this opening gives us a big hint about future capture and evolutions, and Poipole's status.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Finally, a new opening. Looking forward to seeing some scenes of the upcoming arc and some potential team changes.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I think this is the 2nd time ЯeaL sings an opening. The first one I heard from Gintama was quite good and catchy so I expect they could do a great job with Pokemon as well.

Third time. They also did one of the openings to TBS' poll/statistics show Rank Oukoku back in 2016.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
At last, a new opening theme! As much as I like "Alola!" and Rica Matsumoto's singing, I'm starting to get a little tired of it. I'm not familiar with the band ЯeaL, but I did listen to their opening for Gintama and it is quite catchy, so I'm looking forward to what this new theme will sound like.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Hm. So I was wrong after all, and we are getting a new opening. I'm not complaining there, a new opening was long overdue.

Like others, I'm hoping for some team change spoilers as well Brionne.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Woo new opening finally! Alola! is catchy and all but it needs to go away for a while of they're also going to use it as a goodbye song (which they could since that's how the word "aloha" works)

Wonder if the English opening will improve for once. It usually goes downhill (though I did prefer the XYZ opening to the Kalos Quest one)

xEryChan

Demon Child
So we’re gettibg a new opening too? I’m glad, I like Alola! a lot but I think it’s time for a new theme. Can’t wait to hear it

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
What are the chances of getting a short preview on Pokenchi?

cmarston1

Animation Enthusiast
About God damn time

Boy do I feel you here. Hopefully this time we can get a more interesting opening and or one that doesn't end up feeling like it has overstayed its welcome.

Vipsoccermaster

It's great to have a new opening to see if there's new team changes, but what if they don't want to spoil us and leave surprises until later? Sure, we already have Torracat spoiled, but still.