• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New opening theme: "Kimi no boken" by Taiiku Okazaki (starts October 7th)

Henry's Journey

Sounds great and kind of adventurous? just a few hours til we see it, hoping for a bit of spoilers.

You know what I would like too? some cameos of Ash's old pokemon like they did with that Best Wishes opening :) I think it was the 2nd, but seems unlikely, at least it should confirm if Ash is getting Eevee or not.

Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
Yeah I like this, very nice song. Okazaki defintley made the SM series his with these songs like Sako did with XY

xEryChan

Demon Child
I don't know if I'd go as far to say this song is better than Future Connection. I really like Future Connection a lot better more than Alola. However, this is still a really good song and I'm eager to see the animation for the animation for this song.

They are going to be keeping Brat Boy, Brat Girl as the ending song right? Makes me wonder if they are going to update the animation for that or not.

Remix2

Sounds great and kind of adventurous? just a few hours til we see it, hoping for a bit of spoilers.

You know what I would like too? some cameos of Ash's old pokemon like they did with that Best Wishes opening :) I think it was the 2nd, but seems unlikely, at least it should confirm if Ash is getting Eevee or not.

Wait is the new episode coming today?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I loved it!! The song sounds great :).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I love it! Sounds pretty upbeat, so I hope the animation matches the tone well.

It took a few listens of Future Connection for me to start liking it, so I was worried this might be a similar case. I liked Okazaki's other songs, so I guess I didn't have anything to worry about.

Really glad Pokemon hasn't had a bad opening since, like...AG?
tbh, I was never a fan of the first dp opening (never heard to the second or third, but saikou everyday was great)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Song's up on iTunes Japan as well. And I just purchased it!

Man, all the shows I'm following got new OP's (and some new ED's as well). Funny thing.

EDIT: listened the full version. It's a lot better than what I was expecting. Actually very upbeat. Looking forward checking out the visuals tomorrow!

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Sounds quite good but I would still like to hear his funny voice somewhere though, which I don’t really expect to be anywhere. I definitely like it better than Future Connection so far.

Henry's Journey

Does this opening remind of Getta Ban Ban? It sounds upbeat and typical opening for adventure anime.

Dang, I'm so hyped, It's a great song, hopefully they don't disappoint with the animation, Future Connection hyped the Poipole, UB stuff nicely. I guess this time they should show Hau/Dartrix, Brock, Misty, the weird haired Eevee, Stufful, moar spoilers, etc...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Does this opening remind of Getta Ban Ban? It sounds upbeat but typical opening for adventure anime.

Dang, I'm so hyped, It's a great song, hopefully they don't disappoint with the animation, Future Connection hyped the Poipole, UB stuff nicely. I guess this time they should show Hau/Dartrix, Brock, Misty, the weird haired Eevee, Stufful, moar spoilers, etc...
For the same reason it reminds me of Getta Ban Ban. To me they sound quite similar too. But I think that'll fit more with what Sun and Moon will be for the time being.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Finally the really long break is almost over. I heard the new opening song and I can say that I liked it a lot. Alola! song was just boring and I really loved Future Connections, so can't decide which one to pick as my fav, but I really hope they will show some spoilers in the new opening tomorrow. Actually I am more excited about the new opening rather than the new episode.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Megavolt begs to differ. But maybe that's just me.
This song is neat though. I immediately like it better than Mirai Connection, and it easily blows both of his ending themes out of the water.
Mega Volt was great. The problem was overexposure.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Doesn't sound as goofy as the last two so that is a good thing. While I know the comedy won't be removed for the final part of the SUMO I do hope they tone it down so it is not so in your face. TBH I feel SUMO would be a lot more liked if the comedy was reduced since I don't think the art is the real issue. I mean it might be to some but the comedy tossed at you is a bit much. It is like a shonen with too much action. I love Naruto but not just for the action.