• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New opening theme: "Kimi no boken" by Taiiku Okazaki (starts October 7th)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
They set up a rivalry in Gladion's first appearance.
And they set up a rivalry between Silvally and Lycanroc in SM47 with even more of a rivalry indication. You seriously need to rewatch that episode lol.

After Type:Null vs Dusk Lycanroc was over in that episode, Gladion flat out stated that his Type:Null and Ash's Lycanroc have something in common, which is quite a clear rivalry indication.

Also, last I checked, Ash's Lycanroc has only battled Silvally once, too.
Yeah and after Dusk Lycanroc evolved from Rockruff, which makes it more important, since Midnight Lycanroc only battled it as a Rockruff.

And Gladion's Lycanroc is part of the reason why Rockruff even evolved.
And after evolution there hasn't been more of a rivalry indication between it and Midnight Lycanroc, rather there has been more indications with Silvally.

They were building up Ash’s Lycanroc and Gladion’s Lycanroc to be rivals in the episode Gladion debuted in so I highly doubt they’re going to change their minds now and make Silvally Lycaroc’s rival.
You might want to rewatch SM047.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Just gonna toss this in here since it's not really new thread material and probably fits best here:
https://i.imgur.com/RMBcRVP.jpg

The anime's timeslot is being changed to Sunday at 6 starting this October! The show is getting a crazy huge boost as well!
Pay attention to the Eievui next to Pikachu!!

A mysterious, never-before seen Eievui is making its appearance! Pay attention to the role it'll play in the show and its characteristic hairdo!
Blurb: An Eievui with massive bangs. Where is it going?!

Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon is currently airing on the TV Tokyo Network every Sunday at 6pm!!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
it's funny how we don't even have the titles for the episodes those images are from (unless they're in random moments)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Just gonna toss this in here since it's not really new thread material and probably fits best here:
https://i.imgur.com/RMBcRVP.jpg

The anime's timeslot is being changed to Sunday at 6 starting this October! The show is getting a crazy huge boost as well!
Pay attention to the Eievui next to Pikachu!!

A mysterious, never-before seen Eievui is making its appearance! Pay attention to the role it'll play in the show and its characteristic hairdo!
Blurb: An Eievui with massive bangs. Where is it going?!

Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon is currently airing on the TV Tokyo Network every Sunday at 6pm!!
Niiiice. I'm gonna go out and say instead of speculating who Eevee is going to be captured by, I think for now, it'll just be like Litten who was a stray and decides to hang with the group.

I'll laugh if Eevee has a gag where he/she bumps into things sometimes because it's bangs takes away part of it's vision. It seems like an easily frightened and sort of clumsy character already.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Why are Team Rocket back in their Aether uniforms (with glasses now, for some reason) when they quit before? I guess since Faba's "reformed", more or less, they chose to come back? Probably pays more than the malasada stand.

Could that Stufful be the same one we saw at the Aether Paradise in episode 46?

ShadowForce720

Why are Team Rocket back in their Aether uniforms (with glasses now, for some reason) when they quit before? I guess since Faba's "reformed", more or less, they chose to come back? Probably pays more than the malasada stand.

Could that Stufful be the same one we saw at the Aether Paradise in episode 46?

It's possible and it would make sense since they seem to be back in their Aether uniforms, also it would explain where they got the Stufful from.

ShadowForce720

I like that it was stealing food from that Houndour. Cute

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume that the scenes that show Ash and Hau looking up in the air is probably because there in a middle of having a battle where Hau is using his Dartrix while Ash uses his Rowlet, so it looks like Ash and Hau will be having a battle in the episode that Hau debuts in. Also the episodes these scene are in are probably not that far away, like for instance I wouldn't be that surprised if the scene with Eevee stealing food from the Houndour happens in the Eevee segment that is going to air at the end of episode 93, while if the Stufful part and Hau debuting happens in episodes 96 & 97.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hopefully they upload that into the internet soon (and apparently someone somehow recognized aito ohashi in the ash vs hau shots)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Next episode of Pokenchi is probably of interest to you:

Nicole Fujita and Taiiku Okazaki visit and attempt Pokémon tongue twisters! Taiiku Okazaki also gives us a passionate performance of the new OP theme for the Pokémon anime!
We also get a serious Pokémon battle between Nicolun and Taiiku!!

Summary:
Pokémon fan model Nicole Fujita and Pokémon anime theme song performer Taiiku Okazaki have both come for a visit! It appears Taiiku really wants to voice act in the Pokémon anime... so everyone tries Pokémon tongue twisters in order to help him improve at acting out scripted lines?! We also get a Pokémon battle between Nicolun and Taiiku! Taiiku says he's been seriously training his Pokémon this time, but what will the result of this training be?!
Also, a certain person finally appears in Let's Yang, Hyadain!?

Cast:
Shoko Nakagawa
Hyadain
Abareru-kun
Rinka Otani
Guests: Taiiku Okazaki and Nicole Fujita

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm more curious to see Taiiku's performance on a game battle.