• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New or already known?

Epona

This is my first post on the forums despite having joined up months ago. I blame the fact that I honestly couldn't think of what to say since a lot of people already know me and probably a lot more don't. I am Midna from the chat.
What can I say? Well, I'd like to think that I'm helpful. I try my best to answer as many questions on the chat as possible (even if I don't go about it in the nicest ways).
Apart from spending an excessive time at the computer, my other interests lie in Brawl, Pokemon, the Legend of Zelda series, basketball, tennis, drawing (only on paper...can't photoshop or anything).
As far as school goes, I'm currently in the Lower Sixth and taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics, French and Art.
Erm...if you have any questions (emphasis on "if")...ask away...I guess...

Blazios

This is my first post on the forums despite having joined up months ago. I blame the fact that I honestly couldn't think of what to say since a lot of people already know me and probably a lot more don't. I am Midna from the chat.
What can I say? Well, I'd like to think that I'm helpful. I try my best to answer as many questions on the chat as possible (even if I don't go about it in the nicest ways).
Apart from spending an excessive time at the computer, my other interests lie in Brawl, Pokemon, the Legend of Zelda series, basketball, tennis, drawing (only on paper...can't photoshop or anything).
As far as school goes, I'm currently in the Lower Sixth and taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics, French and Art.
Erm...if you have any questions (emphasis on "if")...ask away...I guess...

Question: Are you THE Minda? Just want to make sure.

Let's see, British, a year above me, taking three subjects that I plan on taking. Likes Brawl, Pokémon and Zelda. I'm sure we'll get along. Welcome.

Last edited:

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Evil Midna invades the forums scaring the little children away. ^)^ Hello Midna.

Epona

Question: Are you THE Minda? Just want to make sure.

No, Blaizos...I'm THE Midna who you always call Minda (which is why I, in return, call you Blaizos >:D )

Anyway, I forgot to mention that, although I live in England, I'm actually Greek. So yeah...you probably don't care all that much but I just don't want anyone thinking I'm British DX

Blazios

Anyway, I forgot to mention that, although I live in England, I'm actually Greek. So yeah...you probably don't care all that much but I just don't want anyone thinking I'm British DX

Note to self: Don't forget things that people told you 2 days before. *bangs head on wall*

pirate555

Word.
Hey and welcome, I came here from the serebii chat forums too (well, the battling chat more than general, but I visit from time to time).
You seem to have taken the opposite subjects from me in AS, I took all the arts except art o_o If you're a good traditional pen-and-paper sort of artist, then you oughtta scan some work and stick it on Fan Art =)
Have a good time on the forums!
Pirate

ShinyPalkia

Hey! =3

I have never used the chat so I don't know you - at least yet.

I also had a similar kind of problem when I joined; I was really afraid of posting, and when I was finally brave enough to type a post, I was so nervous that the post was full of misspellings. :p

Hehe, I can draw only on paper too. Though it doesn't matter, because I'm already a pretty good drawer. =P

Well, I hope you can help a lot of people here. Welcome! ^_^