• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New OU team, coming up.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
I've tried some new tricks with this Team. There are some things here that you may have never seen before, but they work out rather well. I want to seewhat others think of my team.

Wee Bug (Ninjask) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 176 HP/252 Atk/80 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor

Ninjask, a Standard lead, with a standard purpose. Sub, SD, and Pass. I've also found X-Scissor Very good, because after a SD or 2 Ninjask can Kill on his own, and when I get the Match up I'm looking for, Switch. I always hope I go up against Innacurate moves like Thunder or Fire Blast so I can get an SD and Sub passed. My peticular favorite to pass it to Rampardos, read why in his section at the bottom.
---
Tazer (Electivire) (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Thunderpunch
- Ice Punch
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake

My Physical lug. He does his damage and he does it well. Theres not much more to this set than hoping you're not going against a type you don't Super Effective. Which isn't many.
---
Guardian (Rhyperior) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 244 HP/184 Def/80 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Megahorn
- Stealth Rock

This guy is supposed to be Physical-Wall-Stealth-Rock-Physical-Attackimifier. This is who I'm most unsure of. I'd be happy to take almost any suggestion with him. As long as I still have the Physical Wall part, of course.
---
Blissbliss (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 80 HP/252 Def/176 Spd
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Gravity
- Sing
- Softboiled
- Focus Blast

I'm sure you all are Confused right now. This is the unique part of my team. Most people do not recognise Gravity as a good move, in OR out of game. In reality, it is awesome. First turn? Gravity. Next turn 97% Accuracy Sing! After that, you Softboiled if I've lost too much health, or Focus Blast to chunk Away at theirs. Also, FB WILL hit after Gravity, no Ifs, Ands, or Buts.
---
Trance (Gengar) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Special Sweeper + Sleeper #2. Hypnosis is for anyone I cant 2HKO pretty much, and the rest is just moves to attack. Not much to say here. If gravity still is in effect though, Hypnosis has wicked Accuracy and FB will always hit, so thats a plus.
---
Hulk SMASH (Rampardos) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/32 Def/188 Spd/32 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Fire Punch

This is the heart and soul of my team. Rampardos. Get an SD and a few speed boosts, the Ninjask passes to Rampardos (hopefully keeping the Sub Intact for any Focus Sashers). This is theoretically a clean, 6-0 sweep. Considering that after 2 speed boosts, it is barely faster than a Max Speed Jolly Aerodactyl, and after 3 or 4, virtually nothing of Merit can outspeed it. Huge attack, Life Orb, and Versitile Moveset leaves nothing safe from Rampardos' wrath. For this, I tend to call this the RampardOWN team.

Well, there ya go. Any hints on improvements? ESPECALLY Rhyperior, He helps but he's not really perfect....
---

Last edited: