• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New (Oven) Rotom Artwork

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I decided to take a crack at making some FanArt of my own, so I started my 1st project Rotom Oven seeing as there aren't many out right now. The Sugimori one is boring and I haven't been able to find a nice high quality one yet, and the Arkeis one just doesn't do it much justice in my opinion.

So without further a due.

479htn2.png

I wanted to catch it's mischievous nature and post it's hands as if it just used or going to use the move "Trick" or "Will-O-Wisp".

Tell me what you guys think so far. I'd very much appreciate some feedback ^__^

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Its is very good so far. Once you color it in and stuff, maybe even shaped it. Than it will be amazing. Are you planning on making all the new forms? Or just the oven one?
Anyways Its pretty good IMO.

Amazing Red

That is an awesome drawing. It would probably look good if colored.

Dattebayo

Banned
Looks good, but it looks more like a toaster more than an oven, which always remind of the Toaster reference from YTP.

It really looks pretty good, except it's hard to give any criticism until it is finished. Besides color, are you planning on adding shade? I'm not sure if a Rotom would have much shading on it though because of the electricity that comes out of it. Also, are you planning on making other Rotoms?

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Wow Blue Ace that's a wicked pic!! I would have to give it 5 stars, I am looking forward to the completed version =)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
It looks really great! The colours are perfect and the shading is excellent! Keep up the good work!

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Finished now, colors and all ^__^

And as of now, I do not plan on making the other forms, I may do so in the future if this one turns out nicely and have more free time.

Thanks TurtwigFan1

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
Holy cow Blue Ace you are an awesome artist, that is an excellent picture and I wouldn't change a thing!

LegendaryRotom

ROTOMROTOMROTOMROTOM

*ahem* Love it.We need more fanart of heat form.(And wash!Wash is so unloved!)
The shading is wonderful!

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
wow that's so cool! What program did you use to colour it?
I <3 its pose....

AWESOME!!!! :D

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Wow, like everyone else said, this is amazing. Nothing exactly I can see wrong with this. I'm not exactly sure if the over mitts of Rotom should be that light, but whatever if it's not. I'd really love to see any other forms you create.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Wow its way better with the color and the shading, it looks like something for Arkeis but even better Great Job High Five Lol. I can't wait to see if you make all the Rotom Formes