1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

new PBR

Discussion in 'Battle Revolution (Hidden)' started by paul7991, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul7991

paul7991 Member

hello, does anybody know if there will be another PBR coming out or was that just a one time thing?

2. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Honestly, it did so poorly and was executed so badly that I don't know if I'd ever want another PBR. Another Colosseum/Gale of Darkness esque game, yes.

At this point in time, I don't believe a new PBR is in the works, but hey, E3's right around the corner, so maybe

3. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

I seriously doubt that there will be a 5th gen Console game, mainly as we've now announced 6th Gen now. Most of the time with the Console titles are brought out before the next generation has been dated. X&Y has already been dated.

If we knew about it, you can find any info about it here: http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

I have some Good news, this next week will be a very good time to announce a new game.

Shutting. We don't allow discussions of unannounced games.. with the possible execption of the E3 section, but don't get carried away down there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.