• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Person Joining.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Let me get the greetings out first: I'm TouyaBlack, no, this is not one of those accounts where people think that it's real, when it's not, it's just a normal person joining. The only games I have that is Pokemon related are Pokemon Black and White, and PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond, that's it. I don't even own Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, and the others, just a Generation V Game. However, I do know some about Pokemon, by looking up walkthroughs, and going to Bulbapedia.

With that out, I'm really forwarding to getting settled in this community.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Now, that I got my greetings out, how you like earn up to become Pokemon Champion in the forums?

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Second has to be Volcarona, because of Quiver Dance, boosting up Special Defense, Special Attack, and Speed. I don't mind listing my favorite pokemon, but that would be going off-topic cause this categorize as SPPF Help & Newbie Lounge.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

blackterminator3

Welcome to SPPF! Glad to have you here!!:D