1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Places... Familiar Faces! (770)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

It was neat seeing Ash's group back in Nuvema town as well as seeing that new beginner trainer who chose Tepig hee hee. Team Rocket returning with a Frillish and Amoonguss surprised me however, in a good way. :D

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I was taken aback when Satoshi arrived in Kanoko Town and actually spoke with Araragi-hakase and Okido-hakase and planned his next move, because we all know that he usually doesn't think ahead. The Rocket-dan returning was fine with me, although I didn't like that they had Pururill and Morobareru.

MockingJ likes this.
  3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Well, I thought this was a pretty good episode to shift gears into the delayed Team Plasma arc. I found Team Rocket to be weirdly tolerable, where they've got some of their old spirit, but still look don't look like total pushovers.~

4. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Standard rehash of getting the Starter. TRio is giving me mixed feelings. They just shoehorned the classic elements on top of the BW personalities, which doesn't mix at all.

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

In hindsight, I do wish that Satoshi had stayed in Kanoko Town longer since he barely had a chance to explore the area. I also thought it was amusing how quickly he arrived there since it took him ages to get around Isshu, yet he made it back to Araragi-hakase's place in a flash.

MockingJ likes this.
  6. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

I was pretty much entertained the whole time and it was definitely a nice episode after episodes of intense battling. We had a lot of interesting scenes like Team Rocket's old motto, their new Pokemon were cool, Meowth's balloon, etc.